Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Please, Has Anyone Had Any Dealing With Propertymart - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Please, Has Anyone Had Any Dealing With Propertymart (1667 Views)

Propertymart Special Offers / Take Advantage Of Nairaland Too,buy From Trusted Estate Developer (propertymart) / A Promise Delivered By Propertymart @ The Grenadines Homes Magodo G.R.A Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, Has Anyone Had Any Dealing With Propertymart by medjai(m): 4:32pm On Sep 03, 2010
Abeg, I came across an advert on Monday's Guardian dated August 30, 2010, advertising serviced plots at Palms garden, Lagos-Ogun Megacity(Mowe/Ibafo) for a slashed price of N659,999.
I called my aunty in UK and she seems to be interested. Please I dont know how real this really is. I need your advice so I wont fall into the hand of fraudsters
Re: Please, Has Anyone Had Any Dealing With Propertymart by WHYKAY(m): 6:19pm On Sep 03, 2010
Yeah, they are real and reputable company because we work together in collaboration and our own estate too is not far from their own called Precioustone gardens which is going for N600k outrightly now or N30k per month instalmentally for 22months
DONT BE SKEPTICAL TO DEAL WITH  US
YOUR COMFORT IS OUR GOAL
Cheers
Samson
onadeyinka@yahoo.com
Re: Please, Has Anyone Had Any Dealing With Propertymart by medjai(m): 9:30pm On Sep 03, 2010
OK! Thanks
Re: Please, Has Anyone Had Any Dealing With Propertymart by Nimshi: 7:11pm On Sep 05, 2010
medjai: this doesn't appear to be a scam. . . You could have direct contact with Property Mart via the contacts on their website, confirm the firm as existing from any of the banks at which they have accounts, and probably visit their office. We arranged a meeting with one of the company's agents very recently in respect of these plots . . .

The transaction will be done through a bank; payment can be made directly into the firm's account, and the firm's agents and/or members of staff would assist with the rest of the process. . .
Re: Please, Has Anyone Had Any Dealing With Propertymart by jpworld(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2010
Yes the company might be real, but pls be-careful when buying,, some of them never develop there estate, and ogun state government is revoking a lot of undeveloped estate, and once the company loose the so called estate to the government, your money is lost, make sure there land is develop have properties around people living around b4 you buy,

(1) (Reply)

Are Bamahnissi Properties Ltd Trustworthy? / Abj=fenced 2500sqm Commercial/filling Station Land At Gwagwalada On The RD / Nice Miniflat With 1T & 1B @ Osolo Way Area, Isolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.