Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,376 members, 7,836,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Pls Help I Have Bumps At The Back Of My Head - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help I Have Bumps At The Back Of My Head (1296 Views)

Proven Cure For Clipper Or Razor Rashes/bumps At The Back Of The Head & Beards / Bumps At The Back Of My Head / I Need Cure To Bumps At The Back Of My Neck (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help I Have Bumps At The Back Of My Head by ayooluwapo: 5:46pm On Apr 26, 2007
please i had a haircut recently only to discover tha i hv bumps at the back of my head it is really embarassing.anybody in the house that can help me wit what to use would be doin me a great deal of favour please help a brother in need.
Re: Pls Help I Have Bumps At The Back Of My Head by Jeasy(m): 9:11am On May 09, 2007
Chief, I use to have it, please get an injection called kinelog. You have to take one every week. While having the injection, you also need to apply a cream on it. The cream clears the one on your head and the injection prevents further grwth.

cheers, Jeasy
Re: Pls Help I Have Bumps At The Back Of My Head by CHANCEMAN: 3:16pm On Jun 01, 2010
Jeasy how do you get the injection is it OTC and what is the name of the cream is it available OTC?

(1) (Reply)

Talking Tommy / Prolonged Typhoid / 10 Most Polluted Cities In The World In 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.