Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,956 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe - Career (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe (49659 Views)

Customs Faults Officer Demanding N5,000 Bribe From Passenger, Begins Probe / Police Honour Garba Rabo And Jamilu Buhari Who Rejected N1 Million Bribe / Meet Abdullahi Lawal, EFCC Official Who Rejected N100M Bribe From Chinese (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by iambasit(m): 1:58am On Mar 18, 2019
If I hear, a very big lie

1 Like

Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by mozona(m): 1:59am On Mar 18, 2019
the guy no serious....

a time is coming he is going to regret it.

though he did a good thing but...... this country!

1 Like

Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by Timbuktu14(m): 2:10am On Mar 18, 2019
kingemzy5:
His family don see food to chop na why e reject am grin grin people like us if I return the money make I turn to lizard that day..... some idiots will quote me and start giving sermons on integrity ogun go fire you grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by DSDLIVEREPORT: 2:16am On Mar 18, 2019
kingemzy5:
His family don see food to chop na why e reject am grin grin people like us if I return the money make I turn to lizard that day..... some idiots will quote me and start giving sermons on integrity ogun go fire you grin
In the system we find ourselves you are not wrong in your submission but it is simply a wrong act that doesn't add up to integrity
Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by iambasit(m): 2:37am On Mar 18, 2019
mozona:
the guy no serious....
a time is coming he is going to regret it.
though he did a good thing but...... this country!
Very stupid, especially when dis country is hard
Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by Jolite(m): 2:57am On Mar 18, 2019
I KNOW,THE MAN MUST BE FROM THE NORTH.

1 Like

Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by Organs(m): 3:10am On Mar 18, 2019
kingemzy5:

Bros, its not about giving you sermons. Its the fact that you now argue based on that mindset and mentality thinking everyone is like you. You see when Buhari said i have never touched a kobo that was kept under my care, you scream na lie, but till date he has challenged all to show proof, none till date only lies and dem-say, dem-say.... Now, this guy here might not own a house or have enough food, but his faith and values will not allow him to eat "haram" or collect bribe money, just know that you cannot understand or comprehend it.

5 Likes

Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by pacespot(m): 3:52am On Mar 18, 2019
kingemzy5:

you just think what you have said is funny, someone just did something that is worthy of national encomium and you are here making jest of it. do you know the effect of tramadol on people? maybe one of the people who could have used the Tramadol that he didn't clear by taking bribe would have killed you or any member of your family due to the effect from the drug, but he just prevented the tragedy from happening to you. let's try to appreciate someone who does commendable thing in this country, it is not easy to be a good man in this country. he is a better national hero than most of our politicians.

1 Like

Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by batb: 4:13am On Mar 18, 2019
RichBoy247:
I knew it that the officer cannot be from the region that worships money. We know them, as a matter of fact, it is their brothers that deals with contrabands.
People that are deliquent and has little or no content in their brain always resulted in using tribal and religion sentiment to marshal their point! These tribal rat are low IQ guys, Do not argue with them or respond to them!
Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by betatalk: 4:18am On Mar 18, 2019
Few people have integrity. I think the word is contentment. Most will jump on it and very few will reject. Like me I want to make money that will make me sleep at night. If not I'm okay d way I am

1 Like

Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by DabuIIIT: 4:38am On Mar 18, 2019
NORTHERN customs service
Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by adidison(m): 4:55am On Mar 18, 2019
kingemzy5:

Ogun will fire you for your level of stupidity if you think somebody will reject bribe because his family don see food chop ... Ganduje, Dick Chiney, Top CEOs who make millions every year still collect bribe. This just shows poverty has really scattered your brain. I don't even care that you admit you will collect it but from what I see if you like collect 75 billion you'll still have a poor mans mentality - you won't want more because "your family don see tramadol and food chop" SAD!

some clowns will quote me and start giving sermons on corruption ogun bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by CioAngels(f): 4:57am On Mar 18, 2019
Hope he will be rewarded handsomely not promotion of 100k a month. Meanwhile, I won't trust oga at the top, Nigerian politician and civil servant at the top? Hell no. This is Nigeria where somebody is worshipping the money already. Bashir well done.
Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by Nellykuch: 5:19am On Mar 18, 2019
Failed negotiations! Mtchew. Because the drug importer didn't pay or agree to pay the negotiated amount abi?? Next is you didn't collect as such promotion. Oga let's use your bvn n confirm its JUST your salary that is in does accounts. SMH
Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by kunkelhanspeter(m): 6:20am On Mar 18, 2019
Only aboki sell tramadol now because dey are free to import it and seize any tribe dat import it
Go to slaughter in Rivers State dey do hawk tramadol there
Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by AnanseK(m): 6:32am On Mar 18, 2019
I know that he will never be from that other region. Morality is not their strong point.
Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by Goalnaldo(m): 6:49am On Mar 18, 2019
That's a whooping sum of money!! Even if I spend 5k everyday for 70 years ,I will still not exhaust the money.
Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by onyxo76(m): 6:58am On Mar 18, 2019
i find this very hard to believe ,that is over 150 million naira... custom wey go collect your car for ife -ibadan expressway and go release am after 10k settlement.
Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by semyman: 7:04am On Mar 18, 2019
His pastor would definitely have disowned him if he was an islamophic terrorist christian
Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by ABELKIDO(m): 7:06am On Mar 18, 2019
If $420,000 Was given as bribe, how much is worth of the whole containers load?
Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 18, 2019
$420,000 = 147,000,000 naira very impressive.. takes a lot of integrity to refuse such amount..
Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by pansophist(m): 7:47am On Mar 18, 2019
kingemzy5:

Just for a second, imagine the tremendous compounding negative effect (more crime, useless youths, healthcare burden, and bad image globally etc) it will cost the Nigerian society in short and long term if drugs of such proportion are released to the public. He may enjoy the proceeds of the bribe if not caught, but he literally sold his country to a quagmire that will last for decades.

No sane person, well catered for will take that bribe. Personally, I won't sleep in peace at night, knowing fully well that my actions contributed to the destruction of society, that even if I've passed away, the effect is still present. But again, if a government wants its citizens to care for it, then the country should show them care first from birth, to avoid breeding heartless individuals who see crime and bribe regardless of its longterm effect as a way out.

1 Like

Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by RevenGeMission: 8:50am On Mar 18, 2019
ModsareChevres:
Great!

It's great until the cartel fights back

He should be promoted I agree but instead of publicly. Promote him low key transfer him elsewhere
Re: Customs Promotes Bashir Abubakar Who Rejected $420,000 Bribe by Sunrise258: 9:36am On Mar 18, 2019
E be like say make I dey slap am left, right n center. Se na this Nigeria you go dey reject over 150m because of mere tramadol wey no fit put you for big trouble? You go regret am o! I even talk say na cocaine. If na me, I go say make dem double am, con giv then 3 month importation access. Dollar wey I dey find up n down, na eim you see reject?! Nigeria don't like loyalty. We are all using our offices to augment. Ganduje n Okorocha need train you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Pretty Female Naval Officer / 5 Feminine Jobs Men Are Doing And Hitting It Big In Nigeria / I Got Sacked After 2 Hours I Got Employed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.