Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,612 members, 7,865,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Shola Ogudu Setting Up Son, Boluwatife Balogun For The Future - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shola Ogudu Setting Up Son, Boluwatife Balogun For The Future (20214 Views)

Wizkid's First Son, Boluwatife Balogun Bonding With His Mother, Shola Ogudu / Boluwatife Balogun Wants To Style Wizkid, Davido, Olamide, Ycee. Shows Office / Wizkid's Son, Boluwatife Balogun Is Gay? Wizkid Thinks So (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shola Ogudu Setting Up Son, Boluwatife Balogun For The Future by stanleyums: 11:17am On Mar 18, 2019
cute boy
Re: Shola Ogudu Setting Up Son, Boluwatife Balogun For The Future by Nobody: 11:59am On Mar 18, 2019
The best thing she fit set up for herself na to be baby mama. See who dey set pesin up
Re: Shola Ogudu Setting Up Son, Boluwatife Balogun For The Future by nkemdi89(f): 12:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
Jayslicky:
You can't give what you don't have, you've been a lazy babymama who couldn't even cater for her own needs but depends on a man who is not your husband, your constant need for attention is overwhelming, how do you train your boy to be independent when you live for Instagram and slaying, what exactly will the boy learn from an uninttelligent and money hungry woman like you, the day u stop all this unnecessary seeking of public sympathy and attention, the day the boy will start learning from you.
You just wrote the opposite, that lady is gainfully employed in American embassy , do you think its easy to get a job there? She only wants him to contribute to his son upkeeps. She isn't lazy, she has businesses too.

3 Likes

Re: Shola Ogudu Setting Up Son, Boluwatife Balogun For The Future by Gerrard59(m): 1:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
What every parent should emulate. Set ur kids up, open a savings account for them, even if it's 1k per month, you'd b surprised how much you've saved up by the time they are 18.

Inflation will eat it up. Investments not savings is the answer. Better option is procreating kids one can take adequate care of.

nkemdi89:

You just wrote the opposite, that lady is gainfully employed in American embassy , do you think its easy to get a job there? She only wants him to contribute to his son upkeeps. She isn't lazy, she has businesses too.

Commendable if true. With the opportunities and contacts, the lad is going places. Meanwhile, forget about comments from most people here. They come across as frustrated fvcktards.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shola Ogudu Setting Up Son, Boluwatife Balogun For The Future by YungLasaint(m): 3:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
pls throw me some more light on how to go about it ..... My facebook handle 'Dezeal reborn' thank you
Re: Shola Ogudu Setting Up Son, Boluwatife Balogun For The Future by onward4life(m): 3:30pm On Mar 18, 2019
D1zion:
One bit this boy no look like say na wizkid soerm produce am.kai! See ugly,see forehead abeg.the boy don miss road as e no resemble WizKid but the ugly mother.

His name na bolu.... That is why his head looks bolus
Re: Shola Ogudu Setting Up Son, Boluwatife Balogun For The Future by EFCC92: 3:51pm On Mar 18, 2019
Britishcoins:
Stop all this yeye brity tred and think of money...
My fellow youths use ur time...

If you don't have knowledge about money in internet, you are missing a lot, after Google dealt with us in admob self click, I have found a new home in propellerads, I am making 34 dollars daily and cash out is weekly...
Internet is the real home for young millionaires.
No much investment and struggle..
I am still on top of my bed pressing phone but at end of week alert will hit my payoneer Master card grin
Check my site on the signature, I have written an article about how to make money from payoneer, remember you must have blog
Nobody should listen to this scammer, don't even do anything with him...... he is a scammer, i am patiently waiting for his next move, the day you come Ibadan, that's when your doom starts....
Re: Shola Ogudu Setting Up Son, Boluwatife Balogun For The Future by sAntiAgO147: 3:56pm On Mar 18, 2019
Re: Shola Ogudu Setting Up Son, Boluwatife Balogun For The Future by Amberon11: 6:41am On Mar 19, 2019
Keep supporting your stsrboy who can't pay his kid fees when due but is bragging about wanting to build schools in every African country.

Fyi, from their chats, Shola had been the one 100% responsible for the baby upkeep including fees and feeding. She put him in a school she could afford and was keeping up with payments but your deadbeat said the school wasn't befitting of someone of his status and that she should put him in a much more expensive school and that he would always pay his tuition. That was when the boy started having problems with paying school fees.

Wizkid also asked them to relocate to a more expensive house and that it would be on him. Same thing happened, they almost got evicted twice as he wouldn't pay as at when due.

For their vacation he asked them to visit him in America and didn't pay the airfares until aitfares had shot up and she had paid N2m of her own money. I just pity you. Keep supporting nonsense.
Jayslicky:
You can't give what you don't have, you've been a lazy babymama who couldn't even cater for her own needs but depends on a man who is not your husband, your constant need for attention is overwhelming, how do you train your boy to be independent when you live for Instagram and slaying, what exactly will the boy learn from an uninttelligent and money hungry woman like you, the day u stop all this unnecessary seeking of public sympathy and attention, the day the boy will start learning from you.
Re: Shola Ogudu Setting Up Son, Boluwatife Balogun For The Future by Amberon11: 6:42am On Mar 19, 2019
Someone with the moniker "pussyking"
is calling a woman "LovePeddler".

You Nigerian men are very stupid and you have no one to tell you.
PussyKing:
Olosho

That's your fucking business, nonsense sad

Wizkid has failed woefully as a father

This boy looks very poor and wretched
[b][/b] undecided undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

AlexReports Son's 1st Birthday Celebration: Churchill, Escobar Smith Spotted / Sharon Adeleke's White Wedding Pictures / Kate Henshaw Blasts Fan Who Mocked Her 4 Criticising Nigeria's 2016 Budget(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.