Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,989 members, 7,835,320 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads (38665 Views)

Men Wearing Waist Beads; Yay Or Nay? (photo) / The Truth Behind Wearing Of Waist Beads By Women (Photos) / Bus Conductor Wearing Waist Beads In Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by docjuli(m): 12:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
When I saw that headline, I thought it was Nigeria Air as in that online airline.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by mechanics(m): 1:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
To me it's juju, that's all.
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by iberu001(m): 1:19pm On Mar 18, 2019
I really love waist beads,my gf do not like it so I did one for her,beautiful one from those people that made bead,colorful one.She always use it whenever she want to come to my side but remove it when she is not with me.I love it on her and I do love to play with it but if I see a lady with a waist bead I may not like her because I do not knw the type u have on.I really admire it on ladies.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by Ajibolatao(m): 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
TechCapon:
I don contact you tire but you no dey respond. If it's some people they'll be calling you scammer by now but I'm not that kind of person.

Bro, this is my contact now 0 9 0 3 1 8 3 9 0 0 9 or gimme your contact. I didn't see your message and nobody can call me a scammer.
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by Tobechuckwu(m): 1:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
I love waist bead personally, but I'm not sure I can date someone wearing it! Naija is a tight country now, one just need to be extremely careful! We don't know who is who. Gee guys everywhere nd Gee girls everywhere!
Person knows how e take hustle before blessings show, may waist bead person way dem send come no come am!
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by keryj(f): 2:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
I love waist chains alot. Then in boarding school we dance naked with it. If you don't have you will look like an outcast.

But now it's a no no for boo and I realise men attach different things to it so it's officially gone
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by ebleD12: 2:43pm On Mar 18, 2019
this is no news again na
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by MissRaine69(f): 2:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
dukie25:

But it use to be our culture too. My grandmother wore them.
I rebuked the word “popular”
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by MissRaine69(f): 3:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
keryj:
I love waist chains alot. Then in boarding school we dance naked with it. If you don't have you will look like an outcast.

But now it's a no no for boo and I realise men attach different things to it so it's officially gone
Get you another boo
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by MissRaine69(f): 3:09pm On Mar 18, 2019
mechanics:
To me it's juju, that's all.
The system failed you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by anonymuz(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
enemyofprogress:
only tohyorsih the owner fit answer that question o
grin
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by keryj(f): 3:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
MissRaine69:

Get you another boo

Babe, chain is too little to come between us. He has also let some habits go cos of me.

So I guess we are good to go

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by noisy45(m): 3:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
Waist bead or not I go Fu*k that pus*y. I'm from the lineage of great dibias every jazz neutralizes when it come to me

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by mvem(m): 3:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
dukie25:
Waist beads are not really popular in Nigeria. However in Ghana, no respecting slay queen can be seen without one. I love it.
...in the north it is

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by MissRaine69(f): 4:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
keryj:

Babe, chain is too little to come between us. He has also let some habits go cos of me.

So I guess we are good to go
So why bring it up if it was a compromise that you both reached?
Anyway
Keep on keeping on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by directentry04: 5:03pm On Mar 18, 2019
I used to be scared of it until i became a child of the world.

Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by Kassia(f): 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2019
People and their superstitious beliefs shaa....there's totally nothing diabolic or irresponsible about wearing a waist chain. I use it myself to check when am gaining or losing weight.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by mamotalk: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
It is a cultural thing, more or less for ornamentation effects.
Even a Yoruba adage reinforces its essence in the proverb " Omo eni ko ni se'di beberere ka fi ileke si idi omo elomiran teeni n teeni.."

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by Hassan88(m): 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please where can I purchase ROSE WELL perfume? Thanks
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by misskungfup: 8:45pm On Mar 18, 2019
Please ladies wear your waist chain and anklets with pride, there's nothing diabolical about waist chain,neither does wearing anklets mean one is a lesbian. I sell beautiful, high quality non tarnish waist chains and anklets. Please check @omogeglamorous_lifestyle on IG or contact me on whatsapp:08092642394. thanks
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by ajepako(f): 8:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
enemyofprogress:
Ajepako, fatymore, Dominique, Folake 42, lankybaby, vickyrotex, funkeshugar and tohyorsih majekodunmi present sir

Sule

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by mechanics(m): 10:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
MissRaine69:
The system failed you.
hahahahahah, that means you do wear it.
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by MissRaine69(f): 10:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
mechanics:
hahahahahah, that means you do wear it.
I have no shame
They are part of my culture

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by CAPSLOCKED: 10:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
MissRaine69:
I have no shame They are part of my culture
Z E R O. cheesy
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by MissRaine69(f): 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

Z E R O. cheesy
None whatsoever ...... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by mechanics(m): 11:38am On Mar 19, 2019
MissRaine69:

I have no shame
They are part of my culture
okay, don't know some cultures do wear it now, you shouldn't have said that initially.
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by MissRaine69(f): 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
mechanics:
okay, don't know some cultures do wear it now, you shouldn't have said that initially.
Google helps to dispel all notions of juju. If you don’t know empower yourself with knowledge rather than jujurise everything.
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by mechanics(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
MissRaine69:

Google helps to dispel all notions of juju. If you don’t know empower yourself with knowledge rather than jujurise everything.
hmmmm, but not all the beads are genuine, some are not.
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by MissRaine69(f): 5:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
mechanics:
hmmmm, but not all the beads are genuine, some are not.
Help me Lawd!
So what’s your point?
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by mechanics(m): 6:22pm On Mar 19, 2019
MissRaine69:

Help me Lawd!
So what’s your point?

You are just talking like that base on your view not the view of others, other people wearing it may not be because of their culture.
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by MissRaine69(f): 6:29pm On Mar 19, 2019
mechanics:
You are just talking like that base on your view not the view of others, other people wearing it may not be because of their culture.
Girl bye.
Re: Nigerians React To Ladies Wearing Waist Beads by mechanics(m): 6:30pm On Mar 19, 2019
MissRaine69:
Girl bye.
hmmmmm, am not girl o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hair Relaxers: Kit Or Cup? / G-string Fever:how Does It Feel To Wear It? / Pictures - Let's move the photo thingy here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.