Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,782 members, 7,851,651 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:30 AM

RELATIONSHIP 202 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / RELATIONSHIP 202 (254 Views)

1k Free Youtube Follower On Youtube 202 / Joseph Prince Daily Grace Devotional: Be Led By The Holy Spirit (december 27 202 / Daily Fountain Devotional, Wed. 26, May 202. Topic: Costly Assumption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

RELATIONSHIP 202 by toyinaremu(f): 11:27am On Mar 18, 2019
Welcome to class, let us do some revisions on our lessons.

Lesson 1: RELATIONSHIP IS NOT A SOURCE OF HAPPINESS

If your happiness is tied to being in a relationship, it means you really do not need a relationship but you need a direction.

If you believe that a loving relationship will ease the emptiness inside you, the harsh reality is that no relationship is ever going to be able to “fill you up.” Either you are happily married, happily engaged or happily single; the key word is being happy. The key to being happy is to be happy with yourself, happiness makes you beautiful.

Once the easy emotional connection and satisfaction of “new love” wears off; you’ll find that you’re not “filled up” after all and no matter what he/she does or says, ultimately it won’t be good enough or feel good enough for you because you haven’t worked on yourself.

Lesson 2: MASTER YOUR EMOTIONS

I thought being in a relationship is the only way I could ease myself from the tension of the situation I was then, I crave for attention and love at the detriment of my destiny. I allowed anything because I needed to be in the relationship at all cost.

Yes there will be situations where you may feel down and wished you have someone to share it with you, but you have to be careful of this so as for you not to build intimacy with someone who is not your spouse or intending spouse to be which many times leads to assumed relationship.

In fact, if care isn't taken, the other party may take advantage of your vulnerability. Learn to control your emotion.

Lesson 3....... See you on Wednesday for continuation
Re: RELATIONSHIP 202 by pup6: 11:29am On Mar 18, 2019
Relationship is just some thing else

(1) (Reply)

My Husband’s Helicopter Crash Rattled Me, Says Osinbajo’s Wife / Wait For Your Isaac / Why We Need To Retudy;forgetting Everything Youve Heard Or Known.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.