Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:03 PM

Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together (21150 Views)

Paul Adefarasin And Wife Pictured With Donald Trump At Daughter's Wedding / Pastor Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Celebrate 24th Wedding Anniversary / Paul Adefarasin And Wife, Ifeanyi Adefarasin Celebrate 23rd Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by musictori: 11:50am On Mar 18, 2019
The founder of 'House on the Rock' Church pastor Paul Adefarasin was pictured with Pastor TD Jakes in new photos. He took the photos to his Official Instagram page with this caption...

"Thrilling to catch up with The Colossus - what a phenomenon BTDJ is!!!! He’s Amazing as the prince of preachers.
Revelational as a consultant.
Masterful as a systems builder. Outstanding as a business strategist. Remarkable as a life and entrepreneurial coach; and exceptional as a friend, father, mentor and leader. "
_
"Lunch was amazing!! The food was good, oh yes! It really was. But the main course was the impact of the conversation with a king of counsel."
_
"What a blessing!!! “Bish”, Yu de Maan!! I took my sons to meet with my father. They were awed by the unassuming mien of the man, yet inspired to see their own father in the role of a son to his father; it spoke copious volumes to them."
_
"We are all still basking in the after glory of the Hand of God upon the lunch meeting and the life of BTDJ. It was like refreshing streams of cold water in the sweltering heat of a dry place to sit at meat with Bishop Jakes over lunch. "
_
Every father needs a father ... Thanks for coming to our region - you are always a blessing.

Paul

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/pastor-paul-adefarasin-pictured-with-td.html

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by bugggg: 12:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
shocked .... see baba Jakes

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by Justinlean02(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
welcome sir
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by Alejoas(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
When we get to heaven

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm.

The church is marching on and the Gates of Hell cannot prevail.

JESUS IS LORD FOREVER AND EVER.

24 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by tillaman(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
Bishop T Mo’fucking Jakes!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by Orpe7(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
Baba T dey do upper body building men

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by foster212: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
Pastor turn bouncer@ TD Jakes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by sigiyaya(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
Con men cool cool

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by hisexcellency34: 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
I can bet TD Jakes favourite food is Akpu and edikan ikong soup

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by tstx(m): 1:12pm On Mar 18, 2019
Birds of a feather

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
Alejoas:
When we get to heaven
........we will see Jesus, Paul Silas, Abraham etc....!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by bigtt76(f): 1:13pm On Mar 18, 2019
See upper musckles on TD Jakes ....you go fear gym naaa tongue

musictori:
The founder of 'House on the Rock' Church pastor Paul Adefarasin was pictured with Pastor TD Jakes in new photos. He took the photos to his Official Instagram page with this caption...

"Thrilling to catch up with The Colossus - what a phenomenon BTDJ is!!!! He’s Amazing as the prince of preachers.
Revelational as a consultant.
Masterful as a systems builder. Outstanding as a business strategist. Remarkable as a life and entrepreneurial coach; and exceptional as a friend, father, mentor and leader. "
_
"Lunch was amazing!! The food was good, oh yes! It really was. But the main course was the impact of the conversation with a king of counsel."
_
"What a blessing!!! “Bish”, Yu de Maan!! I took my sons to meet with my father. They were awed by the unassuming mien of the man, yet inspired to see their own father in the role of a son to his father; it spoke copious volumes to them."
_
"We are all still basking in the after glory of the Hand of God upon the lunch meeting and the life of BTDJ. It was like refreshing streams of cold water in the sweltering heat of a dry place to sit at meat with Bishop Jakes over lunch. "
_
Every father needs a father ... Thanks for coming to our region - you are always a blessing.

Paul

See photos...

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/03/pastor-paul-adefarasin-pictured-with-td.html

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by Ppresh2017(f): 1:15pm On Mar 18, 2019
I like the English

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by generationz(f): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
seems TD Jakes forgot leg Day

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by ZeeBaba17(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
Every model has their own role model

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by ofiko123(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
Omo see as TD Jakes build...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 1:16pm On Mar 18, 2019
Adefarasin's eloquence is something else, if not for anything else just listening to him talk is refreshing!!!
Meanwhile TD Jake's body build is on another level entirely shockedshockedshocked

19 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by Ibime(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Orpe7:
Baba T dey do upper body building men

The guy done turn Mark Henry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by chudez0147(m): 1:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Mr jake looks like Jonny bravo

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by Destined2win: 1:21pm On Mar 18, 2019
sad

E be like I go consider pastor as second job after my reign as President

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by Nobody: 1:25pm On Mar 18, 2019
There is no easy way to con the intellectually lacking than set up a Religious System and milk them in the name of God.

Glory to God. Allah Lu Jah
Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by chosenange(m): 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
this all depends on your level of prayers to God.Prayer is the key for you to get a job now as far as Nigeria is concerned.
Look out for Lords chosen branch in your area, and they will put your request into prayers or any bible believing church.
Do not lloose hope.With God all things are possible,
Thank you
Magnus

1 Like

Re: Pastor Paul Adefarasin And TD Jakes Pictured Together by Truefaith: 1:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
THESE ARE WORKERS OF SATAN.

THEY ARE SENT TO DIVERT PEOPLE'S ATTENTION FROM THE LORD JESUS CHRIST WHILE PRETENDING TO BE WORKING FOR HIM

STEER CLEAR OF CONCEALED SNAKE PITS.

https://www.thetruechristianfaith.com/2016/11/18/the-strange-early-history-of-pentecostalism/

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

"The Devil Loves Sex Too" By Sunday Akanni Moshood / COZA Introduces Online Payment Of Tithes, Offerings, Seeds & Pledges / Christianity; The Religion Not Founded By Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.