Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,320 members, 7,815,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / . (533 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by eduson33(m): 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2019

1 Like

Re: . by alexsandro(m): 3:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
I still wanna visit Netherlands a lot cause my grandfather from there. That is my little dream
Re: . by LuciferAnointed: 3:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
eduson33:
[s]Haven't had so much drama just in one trip.
I just need to ease up.

First of all *For English Scholars here,English is not my language*

It's gotten to the extent that Having Naija passport is enough struggle on its own.Travelled to Netherlands last week with partner.

The Drama started when we boarded the plane. One drunk Dutch seated beside me started a conversation of how Nigerians don't like Dutch. that he is one of those people we don't like. Why are we killers etc. Oga, na me give you wetin you drink? The lady in front had to shut him up.

Second Drama at the POE:
This guy was smiling all day,stamping everyone in until he saw GREEN PASSPORT.
his face changed. Come see question.

Where is your return ticket?
How long are you here for?

ME: Oga stamp me make I comot here,. this guy doesn't know the law about free movement until he asked his colleague. After the long drama, Oga said, its ok for now, I will stamp you in. im like, who dey beg you?

Last drama was at the departure gate with Ryan Air staff. SMH
I have waited 3 hours at the airport ,
The immigration guy there was so friendly ,greeting and stamping everyone until I handed him the Passport of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
This guy had to use extra machine to screen my visas and stamp to make sure its not forged. He stamped me(exit) , I thought that was all.

Now time to board the plan, here come a Ryan air staff saying that I should stand aside so he can finish with other customers before he can verify my residence visa and card if its original before I board,
That's where I lost my cool.

I Blocked the entrance, and told him no single customer will pass until he lets me on the plane,
this guy called the police for me,
long story short. I had to wait for all other customers to board before they attended to me. felt so humiliated the way other customers were pitying me while I was waiting cry cry

till now my heart is still boiling.[/s]

Of what use is this thread?
You managed to travel out of the country for the first time and you're already blabbing anyhow & disturbing others with unnecessary rubbish.

Poverty is a serious disease I swear especially when it has been long-term.

*spits angry

2 Likes

Re: . by eduson33(m): 3:14pm On Mar 18, 2019
bad mouthhhhhhhhhhh
LuciferAnointed:

Of what use is this thread?
You managed to traveled out of the country for the first time and you're already blabbing anyhow & disturbing others with unnecessary rubbish.

Poverty is a serious disease I swear.

*spits angry
Re: . by eduson33(m): 3:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
make I kuku delete the thread
Re: . by KendrickAyomide: 7:25am On Mar 19, 2019
eduson33:
make I kuku delete the thread
bros no need to be disappointed and feel bad. you don travel. i don't mind being quarantined at the port of entry sofar i they enter abroad
Re: . by KendrickAyomide: 7:26am On Mar 19, 2019
eduson33:
bad mouthhhhhhhhhhh
Pay no mind to what that useless Godforsaken Troll called LuciferAnointed has to say. it's a nice thread
Re: . by eduson33(m): 5:21pm On Mar 19, 2019
dont wish that for yourself.
soon you will be flying around the world and you wouldn't want to be treated less.
KendrickAyomide:
bros no need to be disappointed and feel bad. you don travel. i don't mind being quarantined at the port of entry sofar i they enter abroad
Re: . by imnotconfused: 6:38pm On Apr 10, 2019
Olalekank, how can I help?
Unfortunately,can't reply my email so I mentioned here to know.
Cheers!

(1) (Reply)

Travel Insurance / What Is The Cheapest Flight Ticket Ever From Lagos To Abu Dhabi / A Nigerian's Experience In Berlin, Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.