Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

"My Babe" - Joseph Yobo All Smiles With His Beautiful Wife, Adaeze (PHOTO) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / "My Babe" - Joseph Yobo All Smiles With His Beautiful Wife, Adaeze (PHOTO) (885 Views)

Photo Of Joseph Yobo's Kids All Smiles / Anthony Joshua All Smiles With His Son, Joseph / William Troost-Ekong All Smiles With His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"My Babe" - Joseph Yobo All Smiles With His Beautiful Wife, Adaeze (PHOTO) by gistfever: 4:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
@Gistvic.com

Joseph Phillip Yobo who is a former Nigerian professional footballer and played as a centre back shares cute photo as he went on an outing with his wife, Adaeze Yobo. Gistvic Reports.

Joseph and his wife, Adaeze are all smiles as he calls her his babe.

He wrote:
"About last night with the Babe

See more below:

SOURCE: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/my-babe-joseph-yobo-all-smiles-with-his.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

2 Shares

Re: "My Babe" - Joseph Yobo All Smiles With His Beautiful Wife, Adaeze (PHOTO) by gistfever: 4:48pm On Mar 18, 2019
shocked
Re: "My Babe" - Joseph Yobo All Smiles With His Beautiful Wife, Adaeze (PHOTO) by amaniro: 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hmmm mmm last night kwatongue
Re: "My Babe" - Joseph Yobo All Smiles With His Beautiful Wife, Adaeze (PHOTO) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 4:50pm On Mar 18, 2019
Fine woman, money looks good on you
Re: "My Babe" - Joseph Yobo All Smiles With His Beautiful Wife, Adaeze (PHOTO) by AdsenseSnow(m): 4:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
grin okay we have noticed the formal hoe who is now your wife grin next

I pay instantly for verified Adsense
Re: "My Babe" - Joseph Yobo All Smiles With His Beautiful Wife, Adaeze (PHOTO) by frbona: 5:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin okay I was given birth to by a former hoe who is now my mother grin next

I pay instantly for verified Adsense
seriously!
Re: "My Babe" - Joseph Yobo All Smiles With His Beautiful Wife, Adaeze (PHOTO) by AdsenseSnow(m): 7:05pm On Mar 18, 2019
frbona:
seriously!

You lack sense dirty fowl grin
Re: "My Babe" - Joseph Yobo All Smiles With His Beautiful Wife, Adaeze (PHOTO) by Samakus(m): 7:18pm On Mar 18, 2019
Before you know now, they will move this poo to fp.

Dem no dey use eye see Yobo matter.

(1) (Reply)

Why Juventus Keep Winning The Serie A / Barcelona Vs Chelsea 1-2 - Highlights & Goals (download Video) / Man Utd Vs Ac Milan 2-2 (pen 5-4) - Highlights (download Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.