Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,295 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away (58797 Views)

Girl Dies After Mother Absconded With N3m Donated For Her Brain Surgery / Did Any Chinese Doctor Invited To Nigeria Contract Coronavirus? (Fact Check) / Dr. Maduka Performing Spinal Surgery On Patient In Las Vegas (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by Sheylon(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
And some ignorant keep condeming chinese products.
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by ChiefSupplier55(m): 7:35pm On Mar 18, 2019
#Awesome#

Science and technology

Anyway check out my signature contact me if need be chat me on Whatsapp
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by RTSC: 7:36pm On Mar 18, 2019
Ugosample:

The key thing is that they take a LONG TERM APPROACH

The West takes same approach

But monkey Africans don't

That is why Africans are killing their respective countries for short term benefit without looking at the long term damage their actions have on their country

They don t even care

They want to eat TODAY

What happens to future generation is none of their business

Monkey Africans undecided
It is an IQ problem. Africans have the lowest intelligence among any other race of people.
That is a bitter fact.

When was the last time an African won the mathematics Olympiad or the physics Olympiad or even a chemistry Olympiad?.
Impossible.
The Chinese win it often.
Africans just don't have the organizational IQ to develop.
Now there are one African in 10 million who may have the requisite intelligence comparable to the rest of the world , to lift us all out of the doldrums of underdevelopment, but will never get a chance.
If he happens to get to a position of impact, the low IQ populace will frustrate him.

Look at our last election. If our collective national IQ was at least 100 and above, moghalu should be president by a long mile.

We are underdeveloped because we just don't have the IQ to do better.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by bumzylongs: 7:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
someone is still in Aso Rock using army to rig elections/intimate voters
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by waleScotts(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
aleeyus:

Who brought them the Tech?

Ucan never bcum ur fadas fada

Not in the case of America and UK
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by uuzba(m): 7:39pm On Mar 18, 2019
grayht:
Amazing surgery!

Here in Nigeria we are still battling with "CDMA & Edge" mobile network ..
Oga, having the fastest data plan will never make you a competent doctor, lawyer, Engineer or scientist.
You either know your work or you don't know it.
Do not blame network for any of your inabilitles.
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by Bluffly: 7:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
grayht:
Amazing surgery!

Simply because we are waiting for the masters to come and make it better as if good living falls from heaven
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by Youngstar76(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
grayht:
Amazing surgery!

Guy there's 4G LTE in Nigeria. I hit speeds of close to 30mbps at night. Maybe u still living out the major cities.

Buy MTN 4G SIM, AIRTEL 4G SIM, Ntel or Spectranet if u got their coverage in ur location.
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by lexy2014: 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
mikyke:
And we r still doing manual voting system in Nigeria
And we de form don
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by noisy45(m): 7:41pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nigeria is cursed make I just collect this Visa comiot
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by sonnie10: 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
I read from page 1 to 4 to see if anyone would talk about the politics of 5G network but found none -
The controversy Surrounding Huwei which is currently leading in the technology and how the rest of the world is reacting is something that would interest a lot of people.
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by onatisi(m): 7:42pm On Mar 18, 2019
kai , the world has moved on and left nigeria behind
our own professors and doctors are busy using their brains to rig and manipulate elections result figures for politicians

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by handsomeyinka(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
IbrahimDamola:

Oh my God. You just reminded me of my first Palito radio. Bwahahaha!!
Lol..
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by uuzba(m): 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2019
RTSC:
It is hard to believe that this is the same China that suffered starvation during the 70s and 80s.

There is no limit to what you can achieve With sincere and purposeful leadership.

They did not sit down blaming America and Japan that colonised them brutally.

They took responsibility for their own development and now 30 years later, they are colonizing south East Asia even to the sea.
When the Chinese travel to America, they steal their technology, run back to China and mass produce it.

When we travel to America, we snap ourself and put on Facebook and Instagram. We return and show others our nice shoes and watch and that we are better than others.

4 Likes

Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by uuzba(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
noisy45:
Nigeria is cursed make I just collect this Visa comot

All human being's are created the same.
We are the ones are who "think" ourselves into whatever condition we find ourselves.

Education is a national curriculum. It's not just going to school to do maths and English, write exam and run away.

It goes further. Nation building - singing and believing the national anthem. And other civic duties.

The nation building part has been neglected hence the chaos we have.
All our maths and English cannot save us now.

You now want to run to another country where they will press your head with their own patriotic gay and lesbian right, atheist and abortion, masturbation dogma. The same dogma as Sodom and Gomorrah.

Well, Remain close to God. He will you down. Even if you are the only one single good person remaining , he will save you like Lot and his family
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by RTSC: 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
uuzba:

When the Chinese travel to America, they steal their technology, run back to China and mass produce it.

When we travel to America, we snap ourself and put on Facebook and Instagram. We return and show others our nice shoes and watch and that we are better than others.
If you mass produce it, then will tell you it's fake.
We have nothing, but we have the luxury of choosing what is fake and what is not.
It is just funny.

Nigeria can surpass the United Kingdom, our colonizer in 15 years if we get serious now.

India has overtaken the UK in sheer economic size.
Brazil have overtaken Portugal long ago, China has overtaken Japan.

There is nothing stopping Nigeria from doing the same.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by Hadampson(m): 7:52pm On Mar 18, 2019
Namaskar:
When will naija get to this level

When chicken start growing teeth grin

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by mcyemite(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
Lol 5g!??
Dont let me say anything... 5g?lmao
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by Kenshinmunac(m): 7:57pm On Mar 18, 2019
edlion57:
Can he perform it from there to aso rock

Hahahahajahajahhaahhahaahahahahajajajajajajajjaajajhhahahahahahahahahahahahahah
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by AbaLion: 7:58pm On Mar 18, 2019
Greenback:
Wao!

That's technology for you.

Btw, coneheads can equally mine skull 5000 miles away

grin
An amazing technology such that flàthead cannibals could sniff a human flesh 10,000miles away.

-Lion
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by Kentocancan: 8:02pm On Mar 18, 2019
Everything is possible in China
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by Arkmanbuddy(m): 8:07pm On Mar 18, 2019
Nlolodo:
The Chinese and the western world are using witchcraft to make life better and easy for themselves, while Nigerians and Africans are using theirs to limit the growth and success of their neighbors... Indeed Naija and Africa is cursed cry cry

So you believe in this witchcraft nonsense? Common man, you're educated.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by grandstar(m): 8:08pm On Mar 18, 2019
RTSC:
It is hard to believe that this is the same China that suffered starvation during the 70s and 80s.

There is no limit to what you can achieve With sincere and purposeful leadership.

They did not sit down blaming America and Japan that colonised them brutally.

They took responsibility for their own development and now 30 years later, they are colonizing south East Asia even to the sea.

America never colonised them. It was the British that humiliated them. Remember the Opium war?
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by Niceman4u(m): 8:11pm On Mar 18, 2019
RTSC:

It is an IQ problem. Africans have the lowest intelligence among any other race of people.
That is a bitter fact.

When was the last time an African won the mathematics Olympiad or the physics Olympiad or even a chemistry Olympiad?.
Impossible.
Now there are one African in 10 million who may have the requisite intelligence comparable to the rest of the world , to lift us all out of the doldrums of underdevelopment, but will never get a chance.
If he happens to get to a position of impact, the low IQ populace will frustrate him.

Look at our last election. If our collective national IQ was at least 100 and above, moghalu should be president by a long mile.

We are underdeveloped because we just don't have the IQ to do better.

nice postulations u just made
honestly Africa will continue to do catch-up to d rest of world
How can a country like lik Nigeria move forward when the basic needs of life are still a luxury

1 Like

Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by RTSC: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
grandstar:

America never colonised them. It was the British that humiliated them. Remember the Opium war?
Japan actually colonised them for far longer.
The most brutal colonization you can find.

Only the Belgium colonization of the Congo compares to how brutal the Chinese suffered from the Japanese.
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by kolatidoma(m): 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2019
wonders!!! very cool... well done sir!!!
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by Nobody: 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
While nigerians are busy shouting CHINKO China are busy upgrading their standards

While nigerians are bashing on IPOB... IPOB are busy making every underground steps it takes to EXIT FROM THE CONTRAPTION
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by calculator123(m): 8:22pm On Mar 18, 2019
Lekan1o1:

God gave man the brain..
what God are we talking about here?
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by AbaLion: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
RTSC:

[s]It is an IQ problem. Africans have the lowest intelligence among any other race of people.
That is a bitter fact.

Impossible.

We are underdeveloped because we just don't have the IQ to do better.[/s]
The major factors responsible for low IQ across Africa are as a result of western export responsible for the cataclysm of world's most exploited continent.

A Moghalu was not voted in because of your inclination for political myopia and narrow mindedness.

-Lion
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by Elan83(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2019
plz I need urgent help! since last week I've been trying to register for NYSC but the state of deployment refused to show, all I see each time I try is no state available,I was mobilized last year November, plz someone should help me with any possible info on how to register, closure date is 20th & I'm. confused, plz my dear friends! if you don't mind plz whatsapp me on this numbr 08032130179
Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by RTSC: 8:26pm On Mar 18, 2019
Niceman4u:

nice postulations u just made
honestly Africa will continue to do catch-up to d rest of world
How can a country like lik Nigeria move forward when the basic needs of life are still a luxury
China has shown us the way. There were worse than us not too long ago.

We need to stop importing so much and start thinking about our country.

Our priority should be can it be made in Nigeria not matter how rudimentary.?

If it can, then we are going to use it the way it is and improve on it.
If we can't make it in Nigeria, then we need to buy the technology or skilled manpower, no matter how much it costs us.

Made in Nigeria should be our passion. It is that passion that will drive us to improve our health care, improve our infrastructure, improve our regulations, so we can improve the quality of our consumables.

We need to start having world power ambitions.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Doctor Ling Zhipei Performs Remote Brain Surgery On Patient 3,000km Away by Nobody: 8:27pm On Mar 18, 2019
edlion57:
Can he perform it from there to aso rock
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Indians Bath In Cow Dung & Urine To Fight Off Covid-19 (disturbing Pictures) / Why Do Most Nigerian Men Develop A Pot Belly Stomach So Early? / Doctors Surgically Remove Toy Which Got Stuck In Boy’s Throat In Ibadan. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.