Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,102 members, 7,835,717 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Fatty Foods Don't Make You Fats ( See Why ) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Fatty Foods Don't Make You Fats ( See Why ) (537 Views)

See How Much They Make: Keke Napep Riders Don't Make N7,000 Daily (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fatty Foods Don't Make You Fats ( See Why ) by Healthyliving20(m): 8:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
I am your fitness coach and health researcher , I will be taking you on a long run concerning Weight Loss and Weight gain...
I will be showing you what the cause of your weight gain is and how to curb it , also foods that are lovable but not good for health as asfar as weight loss is concern
I want you to take note that Fat loss is different from Weight Loss
I will Teach you that as well!!
If you have any question, never hesitate to ask below
I will always attend to your question
Thanks
#HealthyLiving
Re: Fatty Foods Don't Make You Fats ( See Why ) by Healthyliving20(m): 8:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
• SUGAR and WEIGHT LOSS
Well you may be saddened to hear the hard truth about Sugar and Weight Loss.
A Teaspoon of “sugar” contains only 16 calories, which is not much, but the more you increase your sugar intake the more the calories.
Eating too much sugar is harmful to the body/health .. It triggers the risk of many diseases,. Like heart disease, obesity, type 2 diabetes & cancer.
I know you don’t take sugar only, but most food you eat contains high amount of sugar which will make it very impossible for you to loose weight..
( Sugar Weight gain )
The are close allies , they work in line with each other , the more your sugar the more the weight gain, Examples of Foods and drinks that has high amount of Sugar
• Ketchup
• Fruit juice
• Spaghetti
• BBQ sauce
• Low – Fat Yoghurt

Those are some examples of popular foods and drinks we consume almost every day.
Imagine you can’t live a day without drinking fruit juice.
You might be wandering how are all this a High sugar goods and drinks, in my Next Article I will talk on them one after the other .

My Advice ; if you are ready to tone your body , to loose weight then you have to reduce your sugar intake ..because excess sugar in your body is harmful to the health
Your Health Consultant (Samuel)
Re: Fatty Foods Don't Make You Fats ( See Why ) by ifex370(m): 9:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Na weight I de find sef
Re: Fatty Foods Don't Make You Fats ( See Why ) by Healthyliving20(m): 11:34pm On Mar 18, 2019
� like you are lean ??

1 Like

Re: Fatty Foods Don't Make You Fats ( See Why ) by Healthyliving20(m): 8:22am On Mar 19, 2019
Good Morning All
I hope you had a blissful night .
Watch out on my Next Topic titled "Fatty Foods Don't Make You Fat"
Re: Fatty Foods Don't Make You Fats ( See Why ) by Healthyliving20(m): 10:02am On Mar 19, 2019
Fatty Foods Don't Make You Fat !

Please who's your Nutritionist/healthy Coach
You Ask Why?
I asked because I know you might have been brainwashed thinking "Fatty Makes You Fat"...its Hell No.
We have been Mis-led by various info all over the world. Before I was born my fore fathers have been Mis-led that Fatty Foods Makes them Fat , which is not true.

So What Make Us Fat??
The reason why we grow fat , have big belly, increase our waistline is because we consume too much "Sugary Foods"
Sugary Foods & Drinks is our Major problem!
You wish to know why Sugary Foods are Making us Fat...How does it happen?
I will talk about that In my next article, how the body works with sugary foods and drinks, what triggers it to store Fat in our body..
��
For Now Have it at the back of your mind that

... "Fatty Foods Don't Make You Fat"...
You can keep up with me in my Facebook Group
https://www./299501354079405/
Re: Fatty Foods Don't Make You Fats ( See Why ) by Healthyliving20(m): 10:47am On Mar 20, 2019
How Sugary Foods Make Us Fat ❗❗
What is Carbohydrate ??
Carbohydrate is an Organic compounds occurring in foods and living tissues and including SUGAR, starch, and cellulose.
Now the truth is there is an Hormone in the body called "INSULIN" , This Insulin controls the level of sugar in the body and it is only produced when "Carbohydrate" and "Sugar" is present in the Blood, its look complex to you , no it doesn't ..Just Watch closely!
When you take in Carbohydrate.. The by-products of carbohydrates is "Sugar" ... Now Fat does not Spark the liberation of Insulin....Only "Carbohydrate " does.
Now what Insulin does is to move excess sugar from carbohydrates foods into Major organs Like "Muscles, Liver" and store the rest in Fat Cells..
If Insulin is not produced to take care of excess sugar in the body then we have a problem..Why ? ( This sugar could damage vital organs like capillaries , arteries ). Because sugar is acidic in nature and causes the body to become Toxic..
Which is why I say to you don't listen to the saying that "Fatty Foods Makes You Fat"
Besides , get this straight , carbohydrates is good for the body , but not with refined carbohydrates, because they are not healthy ...��
Examples of Unhealthy Carbohydrates.
* Fried Flour Products
* Baked Foods
* White Bread
* Biscuits
* Soft drinks. ETC.
In a Nutshell " The more sugar you intake from Foods like refined carbohydrates and drinks the more fat your body will end storing.
Your Healthy Coach(Samuel)

(1) (Reply)

***** / 19 Facts About Mosquitoes You Probably Didn’t Know / 20-year-old Woman Gives Birth To Baby With Two Heads In Ghana (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.