Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,568 members, 7,861,701 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:21 PM

If You Want To Give Loan Get The Highest Interest On Loan Now - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You Want To Give Loan Get The Highest Interest On Loan Now (1025 Views)

Nigerian Bank With The Highest Interest Rate For A Fixed Deposit Account. / Highest Interest Rate Savings Account - Online Banking Investment / Which Commercial Banks Has The Highest Interest Rate On Fixed Deposit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Want To Give Loan Get The Highest Interest On Loan Now by Nobody: 10:24pm On Mar 18, 2019
Loan of 200k is needed with 15k monthly interest. Get back the loan at the expiration of 4 months . Whatssap or call me on 08093765795
Re: If You Want To Give Loan Get The Highest Interest On Loan Now by phalexnaps(m): 11:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
What do you have as C of O
Re: If You Want To Give Loan Get The Highest Interest On Loan Now by Nobody: 1:12am On Mar 30, 2019
I'm interested but i'm nt on whatsapp
Re: If You Want To Give Loan Get The Highest Interest On Loan Now by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 01, 2019
RAGGA40:
I'm interested but i'm nt on whatsapp

I will like us to meet since you are not on whatsapp, reason is that you can know my place and also draft memorandum of understanding with you. There shall be no delay in the remittance of payments/interests. 30 days is 30 days, including weekend.
Re: If You Want To Give Loan Get The Highest Interest On Loan Now by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 01, 2019
phalexnaps:
What do you have as C of O
Memorandum of Understanding shall be drafted . It means you can sue me if i breach the terms of the agreement. But I sure you , there shall be no dey at all. A delay attracts more interest rate to be paid in terms of the agreement that shall be drafted. But I assure you there shall never be delay
Re: If You Want To Give Loan Get The Highest Interest On Loan Now by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 01, 2019
prekumohtim:

I will like us to meet since you are not on whatsapp, reason is that you can know my place and also draft memorandum of understanding with you. There shall be no delay in the remittance of payments/interests. 30 days is 30 days, including weekend.
but isn't 200k too much, I thought it was obtaining a loan
but all the same I still get back to you.
Re: If You Want To Give Loan Get The Highest Interest On Loan Now by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 02, 2019
RAGGA40:
but isn't 200k too much, I thought it was obtaining a loan
but all the same I still get back to you.

Not too much at all

(1) (Reply)

AIICO Insurance Policies That Favors Business Men, Women, Retirees, Young Ones / Ignore / ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.