Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,260 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Warriorplus Is A Huge Scam; This Is Why You Get 100% Commission As An Affiliate - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Warriorplus Is A Huge Scam; This Is Why You Get 100% Commission As An Affiliate (2138 Views)

Get 100% VPS And Manage Your Own Hosting Service Yourself / Get 100% Effiecient Web Development From Scratch For Your Unique Idea! / Purchase .com Domain Name For N3,800/year - Save A Huge Amount With Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Warriorplus Is A Huge Scam; This Is Why You Get 100% Commission As An Affiliate by blogincomes: 10:40pm On Mar 18, 2019
This may sound like what you never wanted to hear but on a second thought, we decided to write this review as we do redeem you our trusted readers from a ditch you might fall into in sooner time.

So, recently, I saw a service being advertised on a website and I did well to find out what the service was about and it was geared towards membership and also to find where to share your affiliate links and make cool cash almost immediately then I decided to take a hike.

At first, this was only a $14 one time payment and you get to be registered and drive sales through Memes.

The said service is termed Meme-O-Matic as I was to be making money selling any product affiliate links to people who will be interested to buy if I signed up with the network and this was exactly what I needed to fast track my earnings on my affiliate products that I do sell.

Normally, I do hear people say they make a huge commission of up-to 100% of the buying amount of their affiliate offers and this got me marveled and I took a risk to find out if this was actually the way it was and I made a little success that I wouldn’t want you to make the same mistake that I made.

So I decided to register for an account with Warrior plus and sign-up to promote a product in their platform and I was lucky enough I got an offer that suited what I needed at the moment and I applied for it and got approved to promote it.

I hurriedly made the payment and got into the Meme-O-Matic program so I could promote my affiliate links and make money but little did I know that this was a scam.

The reason I paid for this program was simple.

Even if I didn’t register for this program I was always looking for a way to make some bucks on autopilot while your affiliate links gets patronized by potential buyers and the Meme-O-Matic offered to gave this service for only $14 and I obliged.

Just then, something quite delusional happened.

Actually, I was testing out to see how possible it is for people to refer people to other programs and get 100% commission “Take for instance, you referred me to a referral program where I paid $4 to register and you get to receive $4 as your affiliate earning”.

Isn’t that worth looking into?

Of course it is and we did looked into it and we were able to see why this was so.

Now read on to get the full details of why Warriorplus affiliates get 100% commission on affiliate sales.

This might be beneficial to the warriorplus affiliates but not to you as the buyer and most times you will be left between the devil and the deep blue sea when you’re caught up in this shit.

One of the problems you might face buying from warriorplus affiliates is that…

You might not have a means to reach the affiliates as this is always an email lead or email blast through which they sell their products and you may not have direct contact with them.
The affiliates will try as much as they can to convince you to buy from them not minding how bad the product you purchased will be on your own end but they are fully minded to their commissions and nothing more.
The reason why warriorplus gives off 100% of the affiliate commission for the affiliate sellers is because they still have more deadly and more deceiving stuffs on the inside which are worth more than what you see as the initial price you were given during purchase.

In other words;

They will present you with an offer of $4 from the onset and you make the payment and here, the affiliate seller will be rewarded with $4 as the 100% affiliate commission

Inside the approval email sent to you, you will be given a link to go to the main dashboard
This is where you get told to still purchase more stuffs from them which will be totally what you were never told
you will have to make the payment which can range from $10-100 depending on the prices they tagged to it
If you fail to buy these products, you will never make anything out of the purchased services
Then you will just be scammed and the initial payment will be gone

But 80% of the people who bought the first pack always completed the package buying process because they will be telling you to just buy this one and it is the end and this is how you will keep buying till you exhaust over $100 and no useful information will be derived from here.

They do not have a choice I suppose.

Here is a conversation I had with the Acc manager;

Read on: http://blogincomes.com.ng/18/03/2019/warriorplus-is-a-huge-scam-this-is-why-you-get-100-commission-on-products-as-an-affiliate/4750/reviews/

(1) (Reply)

(adsense Payment) An Unexpected Error Has Occurred. Please Try Again Later. / Video Tutorials From Lynda.com / Banner Exchange For Nigeria Classified Ads Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.