Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Am A Full Web Developer That Does Both Wordpress Websites And Codes - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Am A Full Web Developer That Does Both Wordpress Websites And Codes (208 Views)

I Need A Web Developer That Can Clone A Website / We Develop All Type Of Websites And Php Scripts / Convert Your Websites And Blogs To Android App For Just N1,5000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am A Full Web Developer That Does Both Wordpress Websites And Codes by erikina007(m): 10:53pm On Mar 18, 2019
Hi Everyone,
Do You need a responsive and professional looking website for your business / individual needs?

If you need a perfect responsive website like, E Commerce website, Business website, website for high schools, Investment website, Blog website, Shipping and Logistics website, Web hosting company, and lot more websites, the answer is here now, contact me immediately.

I also use code like html, css, javascript, jquery, jquery ui, bootstrap for frontend designs and php with my sql for all kinds of backend designs if you are interested.

Call / WhatsApp 09-0-25-96-06-98 or email me on erick1991yemler@yahoo.com to get your own professional website today

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Handle All Your Web Design & Websites Projects, Problems And Fixes. / Who Can Move My Blogger Site To Wordpress / Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.