Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,288 members, 7,853,360 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:12 PM

. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / . (500 Views)

FB Page With 33k Likes For Sale / Very Active Facebook Page With 26k Likes For Sale!!! / Facebook Page With 26k Likes For Sale Contact Me If Interested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by PlasMAG: 6:04am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: . by afoltundeseen(f): 6:28am On Mar 19, 2019
PlasMAG:
I have a soccer Facebook Page with 26k Likes for sale. It used to be a very active page until I stopped using it. I barely use Facebook these days and I have no need for the page anymore.

Anyone interested should make me a nice offer. If I consider it's fair, then we'll go ahead and do the needful.

Shebi nah ordinary Facebook wey dem open for free you wan sell. Oya bring am come make I wire you 2k

Re: . by PlasMAG: 6:33am On Mar 19, 2019
afoltundeseen:

Shebi nah ordinary Facebook wey dem open for free you wan sell. Oya bring am come make I wire you 2k

A Facebook account is different from a Facebook page. Get some education, please.
Re: . by JoshMedia: 8:23am On Mar 19, 2019
PlasMAG:
I have a soccer Facebook Page with 26k Likes for sale. It used to be a very active page until I stopped using it. I barely use Facebook these days and I have no need for the page anymore.

Anyone interested should make me a nice offer. If I consider it's fair, then we'll go ahead and do the needful.
Your contact details please...
I'm interested.
Post the Facebook page link as well
Re: . by PlasMAG: 8:38am On Mar 19, 2019
JoshMedia:

Your contact details please...
I'm interested.
Post the Facebook page link as well
0701 125 7710

Not sure sharing the link directly would be a good idea. You could reach me or send a text with your WhatsApp number. I'd send it to you there.

PS: The above number isn't a WhatsApp number.
Re: . by JoshMedia: 8:46am On Mar 19, 2019
PlasMAG:

0701 125 7710

Not sure sharing the link directly would be a good idea. You could reach me or send a text with your WhatsApp number. I'd send it to you there.

PS: The above number isn't a WhatsApp number.
My WhatsApp number is on my signature.
Check my profile
Re: . by afoltundeseen(f): 9:22am On Mar 19, 2019
PlasMAG:

A Facebook account is different from a Facebook page. Get some education, please.

Eeeya, sorry I forget. You need an intagram account to open a Facebook page. Mumuni Alao.

Re: . by PlasMAG: 9:31am On Mar 19, 2019
afoltundeseen:

Eeeya, sorry I forget. You need an intagram account to open a Facebook page. Mumuni Alao.

I'd still like to be civil with you even though you come off as uncouth. You have a vehicle listed in the autos section. We both know how you'd feel should someone come in with the intend to derail or label you a scam just to knock off your thread.

Please don't be that iidiot you're planning on becoming this fine Tuesday morning. Peace!

1 Like

Re: . by PlasMAG: 9:33am On Mar 19, 2019
JoshMedia:

My WhatsApp number is on my signature.
Check my profile
Sent you the link already.
Re: . by afoltundeseen(f): 11:12am On Mar 19, 2019
PlasMAG:

I'd still like to be civil with you even though you come off as uncouth. You have a vehicle listed in the autos section. We both know how you'd feel should someone come in with the intend to derail or label you a scam just to knock off your thread.

Please don't be that iidiot you're planning on becoming this fine Tuesday morning. Peace!

Please point out where I labelled you a scam. Idiat

(1) (Reply)

.... / Would You Like To Make Money Online? The Complete Course For Free / Paypal Funds Available In Bulk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.