Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,811 members, 7,844,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

What To Do If You Were Attacked By Someone. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / What To Do If You Were Attacked By Someone. (462 Views)

Lady Recounts How She & Other Passengers Were Attacked By Bandits In Kogi (Video / RTEAN-NURTW Clash: Our Members Were Attacked - NURTW Spokesman, Jimoh Buhari / Youths Looting An SUV After Travelers Were Attacked While Heading To Abuja. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What To Do If You Were Attacked By Someone. by otiwisdom: 6:07am On Mar 19, 2019
Guys this taught came to my mind this morning and I think most of our Nigeria men need this.
Let's say you were attacked by two or three men with the same size and height as you are. What will you do in order to protect your self from then?,what will be your basic send defence techniques or you were attacked by thiefs.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Were Attacked By Someone. by donbachi(m): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2019
What i will do....is pray to God dairly, never to meet them.

1 Like

Re: What To Do If You Were Attacked By Someone. by falcon01: 6:35am On Mar 19, 2019
Just give them what they want, if you have a gun bring it out.
Re: What To Do If You Were Attacked By Someone. by Dami12345: 6:39am On Mar 19, 2019
Run or attack first. Then run. Unless them carry gun. Then I am their good and humble servants. I will pay tribute for their mercy. grin
Re: What To Do If You Were Attacked By Someone. by StarUp: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2019
Every man can beat an average of 45 people his size if they are not holding weapons and an average of 12 if they are holding weapons that is not a gun as well as 2 people if they are holding a gun(close range)... To know how, you have to "drop something" as consultancy fee.

2 Likes

Re: What To Do If You Were Attacked By Someone. by ojun50(m): 7:09am On Mar 19, 2019
Am always with my axe
Re: What To Do If You Were Attacked By Someone. by otiwisdom: 5:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
What of If you don't have a weapon
Re: What To Do If You Were Attacked By Someone. by Nickijoy(f): 9:31pm On Mar 19, 2019
Start running biko... run no even look back...

(1) (Reply)

FG Speaks On Five Nigerians Arrested For Robbery In Dubai / Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa By Mob Following A Kidnapping Case / Lady Attempts To Kill A Police Officer After Being Caught With Cocaine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.