Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Did You Practise The University Students Codes? -omokemesi - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Did You Practise The University Students Codes? -omokemesi (707 Views)

The University Of Liverpool Comes To You! Move Ahead Without Moving Away / Ekiti State University Students Rioting Now In Epe, Lagos. / Niger Delta University Students On Rag Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Practise The University Students Codes? -omokemesi by Omokemesi(m): 9:13am On Sep 04, 2010
Gone were those good old days when university students were served free meals. Some of them even had methods they used to get free meals for their visitors. At times, students even demonstrated against being served salty food. Left overs were usually sent to the zoo at the University of Ibadan, for instance. Gradually, this opportunity escaped the students giving way to the use of tickets purchased by them. Today most students cook for themselves. This and economic situation later caused the introduction and adoption of that great codes which have spread to all tertiary institutions in the country. The codes are 101, 011, 111, 100 and 001. Are you one of those who enjoyed free meals? Are you one of those who used the codes? Which one did you use? Who can decode all the codes? Let us share your experience with you. Experience, they say, is the best teacher. -OMOKEMESI
Re: Did You Practise The University Students Codes? -omokemesi by Kadata(m): 7:46pm On Sep 05, 2010
My brother, d codes are typical of Nigerian federal unis, not private ones where d are actually 'spoon-fed',
Back to topic: I normally did 011. Of course what is food to you when you have an Anatomy lecture by 7a.m?
It wasn't a question of money sha. It was a question of time.
Re: Did You Practise The University Students Codes? -omokemesi by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 06, 2010
^And you will always lack till you die! Shameless goat,ugly pepper,shapeless amoeba,niccompoo,scalywag, and foolish coward!!! Ehww! I wonder wat your wife and children would look like(i.e if u would ever have cos hundrends of ppl have cursed you!) Go to antlantic ocean and wash your head with black soap maybe those curses will leave you! I dont have your time! Silly he-goat. Shior,s.hit, kelebe twee.
Re: Did You Practise The University Students Codes? -omokemesi by ccollins(m): 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2010
Guy,take am easy
Re: Did You Practise The University Students Codes? -omokemesi by xreal: 9:53pm On Sep 06, 2010
supposed to be a lively thread

-- walks out.
Re: Did You Practise The University Students Codes? -omokemesi by Kadata(m): 11:17pm On Sep 06, 2010
Easy
Re: Did You Practise The University Students Codes? -omokemesi by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 07, 2010
Take what easy, I'll kill him if i've got the power!
Re: Did You Practise The University Students Codes? -omokemesi by Omokemesi(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2010
@ Stevetboy, why were you so hard on prof.ayola? WHY THE OUTBURST?  Have you met on another thread before?  Like Xreal has said, this is supposed to be a very lively thread. And it appears you have dampened the morale and interest of those expected to share their experiences. I thought those who would contribute to this thread would have passed through any of  our higher institutions or currently passing through the system and  who should be matured enough to contribute meaningfully. What Prof.ayo posted on this thread did not merit your un-polished  post. After all it is one of the rules governing this Forum not to use abusive words. Nairalanders are supposed to be friends and not foes. I beg let us share your experience or that of your friend etc.

(1) (Reply)

Niger Delta University 2010/2011 2nd Choice Pume Candidates. / Polyibadan, No Admision Yet On Jamb Website. / How To Pass Mcitp Certification Examination In A Sitting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.