Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,672 members, 7,820,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:34 PM

We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available (3019 Views)

We Sell RMB/YUAN, We Can Send To Alipay, Bank, & Wechat. / Buy From 1688/taobao/tmall BULK RMB @ 75 naira/¥ to Alipay or China account / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by yuanexchanger: 4:45am On May 06, 2019
Happy new week
Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by okeyglm: 7:55am On May 06, 2019
your a joker. you and chinashopping84 is the same person. Same phone number. your shipping agent in china with no shipping address. scammer.
Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by yuanexchanger: 9:28am On May 06, 2019
okeyglm:
your a joker. you and chinashopping84 is the same person. Same phone number. your shipping agent in china with no shipping address. scammer.

Did I ever dispute that am not the same person,why are you pained.
Then it means you ain't getting it sir.I want you to bring out evidence that I ever scammed anyone.Bringing it to your face to show evidence that have scammed anyone.
If you can't give proof,please don't disturb me again.
Why do I have to put our chinese number,if not real..
Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by yuanexchanger: 9:33am On May 06, 2019
We buy for you and send to nigeria..Swifter
Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by okeyglm: 10:08am On May 06, 2019
if your legitimate why not go and clear ur name with winetapper. The Chinese number thats not on wechat and WhatsApp. this joker you said your shipping agent but when I asked of your address in china you started stammering. it really shows ur not real. if you dare claim ur real post your Chinese address here and ur Nigeria office address.

1 Like

Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by yuanexchanger: 11:24am On May 06, 2019
okeyglm:
go and clear urself chinashopping84
you called me a scammer because I didn't give you address..What concern do I have with winetapper,I should clear myself because am a primary school boy(insult).And again you believe I couldn't have given you fake addresses.Please be guided.
Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by okeyglm: 8:39pm On May 06, 2019
any transaction with this guy at ur own risk.
Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by yuanexchanger: 9:26pm On May 06, 2019
okeyglm:
any transaction with this guy at ur own risk.
What's your proof..if you cant drop any proof that am a scammer,then check yourself.
Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by okeyglm: 10:00pm On May 06, 2019
I can't wait for you to scam me before bursting you here. you dare said ur legit, come to ecurrency thread and reply winetapper .Why are you running away. I'm done with you. bye
Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by yuanexchanger: 5:47am On May 07, 2019
okeyglm:
I can't wait for you to scam me before bursting you here. you dare said ur legit, come to ecurrency thread and reply winetapper .Why are you running away. I'm done with you. bye
Running away from what,have transacted any business before or has anyone reported that I scam him/her.Please use your number 6.Accusation without evidence definitely makes you an unstable person.
Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by yuanexchanger: 11:46am On May 07, 2019
We process your payment swiftly..
Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by yuanexchanger: 1:23pm On May 07, 2019
A trial will convince you..
Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by yuanexchanger: 2:28pm On May 07, 2019
We source for you quality products
Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by yuanexchanger: 5:09pm On May 11, 2019
Happy weekend to our esteemed clients
Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by winetapper: 12:06am On May 20, 2019
okeyglm:
if your legitimate why not go and clear ur name with winetapper. The Chinese number thats not on wechat and WhatsApp. this joker you said your shipping agent but when I asked of your address in china you started stammering. it really shows ur not real. if you dare claim ur real post your Chinese address here and ur Nigeria office address.
good job bro he is a scammer

Cc Dominique abeg close the thread na dem o
Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by funlord(m): 11:36am On May 29, 2019
yuanexchanger:
Payment to your chinese suppliers now easier.We make payment to your chinese suppliers.
Alipay,Wechat and Bank deposit funds available.
Minimum purchase is from 500rmb
Funds would be transfer instantly.
We pay your chinese suppliers and we as well buy and ship goods downbto Nigeria.
We procure and ship down your goods to Nigeria.For more contact us

Normal shipping:10days
Express shipping:7days

Dominique

Ban this thief
Re: We Pay Your Chinese Suppliers In Rmb,.alipay And Wechat Fund Available by funlord(m): 11:39am On May 29, 2019
yuanexchanger:

What's your proof..if you cant drop any proof that am a scammer,then check yourself.

Will you shut up you bloody thief.

https://www.nairaland.com/3190496/currency-e-currency-market-deals/7155#78815155

Cc:

Dominique

Mynd44

Seun

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samsung Mini 320gb,2gb ram 45,000, Hp Dv 6 750gb,AMD Quad core, 88,000 / Architect & Builder, best Of Our Services at an Affordable Rate,view Designs / Fire Extinguishers Supplies And Automatic Fire Extinguishing Balls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.