Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,543 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:06 PM

I. The Origin Of Humanity - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / I. The Origin Of Humanity (465 Views)

History Of Igboland And Origin Of Onicha Ado By Ikechukwu Ayo Aduba / III. The Role Of Humanity IV. The Past Of Humanity / The Purpose Of Humanity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I. The Origin Of Humanity by ivysunday(f): 9:09am On Mar 19, 2019
Xuefeng

(Translated by Conglong)

Where do human beings come from?

There have been some sayings:

Pangu created the heaven and earth, Nuwa created men using clay.(In Chinese mythology, Pangu and??Nuwa are the god and goddess who created the world)
Prometheus made men out of mud and stole fire from heaven for humans.
Ram-headed god Khnum moulded men from clay at a potter’s wheel, and goddess Heqet breathed life??into the new body, and they two together made new lives.
God created man using clay according his own image.
Celestials came to the earth.

Human beings were created by aliens
Humans were evolved gradually from single-cell organisms.....

However, the most influential sayings are evolutionism and the story of how God created man in Bible.

1. the Awkwardness of Evolutionism

Xuefeng
(Translated by Conglong)

The Awkwardness of Evolutionism
According to the theory of Evolution, humans were evolved from apes, and apes could possibly be evolved from rabbits, and rabbis from worms. Worms could be evolved from microbes; microbes from single-cell organisms, which could possibly come into being by accidence in the sea, the vast “organic and fertile soup”.
Evolution is the result of inheritance, mutation and natural selection.

Evolution is a slow and gradual process.

Evolution is in accordance with the “natural selection, the law of jungle and survival of the fittest.”

But is this really the truth?

The process of one organism evolves to another organism is a very long process. A rabbit can’t evolve to a monkey overnight. One seed, from germination, growth, flowering, fruiting to decline, there is a process. Any step of process could not be skipped. If we take picture of the seed every day, we will be able to see the slow and gradual process of its change. Evolutionism firmly believes that humans are evolved from apes. There must be a slowly changing process and some “intermediates”, that is to say, from an ape to a man, it should at least have some steps of intermediates, it is impossible that an ape will leap to a man, so where are those intermediates? What are they?

In 1924, “scientists” found fossils which they called “Australopithecus africanus” (Southern ape of Africa) near the famous diamond town, Kimberley, South Africa, later, they found more, “Australopithecus boisei” (it is also called “Eastern African”), “Australopithecus afrensis”, “Australopithecus garhi etc.??Particularly, they think “Java Man” was the “intermediate” between ape and human. Based on these facts, evolutionists self-deceivingly claimed that they had made “great achievements”.

But please don’t be too satisfied; self-entertaining will not bring joys to others.

According to the calculation based on molecular biology, it was between four and five million years ago when men and apes separated, so from four million years ago till the time of earliest historical records, how human beings evolved? Were there no any processes or intermediates? If not, does that mean evolution stopped at the stage? If yes, please show the evidence.

Again, I want to ask evolutionists, which animal were apes evolved from? Can you please give us evidences too?

How can you prove that the four million years old fossils you found are the ancestors of humanity? Just because their shapes look alike? Can you prove that chicken is the ancestor of swan because you found a few chicken bones?

At the end of the twentieth century, a large number of fossils were discovered in Chengjiang County, Yunnan Province, China.??The research showed that today’s diverse animals were actually appearing suddenly on the earth, and it also proved the correctness of theory of “Cambrian Explosion”, which??happened 530 million years ago.

The theory of “Cambrian Explosion” says that over 90% of animal species were appearing suddenly in a “moment” which is less than one percent time of the earth developing history. It is like mushrooms growing everywhere along ditches and grasslands after an overnight drizzle, which is by no means a slow and gradual process, so do evolutionists still have any far-fetched explanations on this?

Let me ask more: the obtuse angle of three congruent rhomb at the bottom of a beehive is 109°28', and the acute angle is 70°32', which is the most economic and reasonable structure, so is this “wisdom” also from evolution? Rooster crowing, chick breaking its egg shell, bird migrating, spider webbing, eel discharging, chameleons changing skin colour, weaver bird nestling, silkworm making cocoon, snail making shell, hound tracking, pigeon going home etc.. Do all these wisdom of animals and insects come from evolution?

Let’s make the conclusion by quoting the wisdom of Darwin, the originator of the theory of evolution, "If it could be demonstrated that any complex organ existed which could not possibly have been formed by numerous, successive, slight modifications, my theory would absolutely break down".

The birth of Lifechanyuan has proved evolution theory has “absolutely broken down”

Evolutionism cannot prove the origin of humanity.

Human beings were not evolved from animals at all.

So, what about the sayings in Bible?

Please read the origin of humanity 2.

2. the Awkwardness of Bible

Xuefeng

(Translated by Conglong)

There were records about the origin of humanity in the “Genesis” of Bible:

1:26 And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.

1:27 So God created man in his own image, in the image of God created he him; male and female created he them.

1:28 And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

1:29 And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.

1:30 And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

1:31 And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.

2.7 And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul.
2.18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

2.21 And the LORD God caused a deep sleep to fall upon Adam, and he slept: and he took one of his ribs, and closed up the flesh instead thereof

2:22 And the rib, which the LORD God had taken from man, made he a woman, and brought her unto the man.

3:20 And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living.

So is this how humans come into being?

Let’s still have a look of what Bible says:
4:1 And Adam knew Eve his wife; and she conceived, and bare Cain, and said, I have gotten a man from the LORD.

4:2 And she again bare his brother Abel. And Abel was a keeper of sheep, but Cain was a tiller of the ground.

4:3 And in process of time it came to pass, that Cain brought of the fruit of the ground an offering unto the LORD.

4:4 And Abel, he also brought of the firstlings of his flock and of the fat thereof. And the LORD had respect unto Abel and to his offering:

4:5 But unto Cain and to his offering he had not respect. And Cain was very wroth, and his countenance fell.

4:6 And the LORD said unto Cain, Why art thou wroth? and why is thy countenance fallen?

4:7 If thou doest well, shalt thou not be accepted? and if thou doest not well, sin lieth at the door. And unto thee shall be his desire, and thou shalt rule over him.

4:8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother: and it came to pass, when they were in the field, that Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.

4:9 And the LORD said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?

4:10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.

4:11 And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

4:12 When thou tillest the ground, it shall not henceforth yield unto thee her strength; a fugitive and a vagabond shalt thou be in the earth.

4:13 And Cain said unto the LORD, My punishment is greater than I can bear.

4:14 Behold, thou hast driven me out this day from the face of the earth; and from thy face shall I be hid; and I shall be a fugitive and a vagabond in the earth; and it shall come to pass, that every one that findeth me shall slay me.

4:15 And the LORD said unto him, Therefore whosoever slayeth Cain, vengeance shall be taken on him sevenfold. And the LORD set a mark upon Cain, lest any finding him should kill him.

4:16 And Cain went out from the presence of the LORD, and dwelt in the land of Nod, on the east of Eden.

So, we have a question on the above records, Adam and Eve are the ancestors of humans, Cain and Abel are the first two sons of Adam and Eve, at that time, there should not be anybody else exist on the earth except Adam’s family, so why Cain was worrying “every one that findeth me shall slay me”? Who were going to find him?
If what Bible recorded is true, there must be some other men exist except Adam’s family, and they must had long existed before Adam’s family. Otherwise, Cain would not say, “every one that findeth me shall slay me”. So if there lived other humans, and they were not descendants of Adam and Eve (back then, Adam and Eve only had two son, and Abel was killed by Cain), we can say Adam and Even are not the ancestors of all human beings, and what Bible recorded is only the story of origin of Israelite people.

Bible only recorded the origin of the Middle East people, and not that of all human beings.

So where do human beings come from?

Please read the Origin of Humanity 3.

(1) (Reply)

Until I Met You - Episode 12 / How To Make Extra 75k A Month While You Enjoy Reading On Nairaland / Learning And Writing Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.