Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

Most Profitable Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Most Profitable Business (240 Views)

Africa’s Banking Market Second Most Profitable, Fastest Growing / Which Profitable Business Can I Start With 1 Million Naira / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Profitable Business by Novak(m): 9:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Ever been confused on what products or service to push with so much information out there?

Seriously it can be "tayarin"...

Don't worry in a few minutes you will overthink no more.

Back to the question, the best products sell more life.

Status. Money. Adventure. Happiness.

At the end of the day, more life is what we want.

So how can we sell more life?

Simple.

Look at the other things your product sells.

For example, I have a client that sells skincare products.

When I create content I don't just sell having a flawless, light or spotless skin.

I sell happiness, confidence, envy among other girls, getting more attention from more men.

Forget about products and services totally.

Who cares.

Don't get caught in the latest trendy product, or moving item.

Any product or service can sell.

All you need to think about is how you can sell more life.

Stop and think about this.

Does anyone pay for their DSTV subscription to make DSTV happy?

CAPITAL NO.

We pay because we want relaxation, fun, social setting for guests and more.

Does Cocacola sell sugared water?

No, they sell happiness.

What about Apple... Are they selling just a phone for making calls or laptop to save files in?

No.

They sell Status. From their packaging alone, you will believe them.

Or is Shoprite selling products or food stuffs?

No.

They are selling a place to take pictures, hangout with friends, relaxation, prestige, even a dating spot.

So next time you want to create that advert, content, product post or get into a new business think about this.

To learn more on this, go to http://thedigitalnaira.com and subscribe.

(1) (Reply)

#sheventures – 4 Reasons Every Business Woman Should Consider This Proposition / Ecurency Exchange & Freelance Withdrawal Signup And Get Free Airtime / Vacancy! Vacancy!! Vacancy!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.