Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,739 members, 7,820,544 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her (65245 Views)

Uche Okoye: I Am Ready To Do Anything To Have Sex With Wizkid / Uche Okoye To Wizkid: I Will Kill Myself If You Don't Follow Me / "I Want Wizkid To Be The Father Of My Child" - Uche Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by tendingNews: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Once again, Uche Okoye has released a new video professing her undying love for Starboy, Wizkid.

Uche Okoye who Introduces herself as "Sexy lady. Social media influencer, Nollywood actress" has never hidden her lust for music star, Wizkid. Last time she said she wants Wizkid to Impregnate her. This time around she is begging Wizkid for sex.

She said in the new video she posted:

"I love Wizkid so much and it's crazy. Wizkid, I've got great body. I'm so clean, you will like me, just let's strike a deal, let's have sex already and you will like it. I love you so much."

But the lady has come under great criticisms. Wizkid’s fans have blasted her heavily. Some think she only wants fame via Wizkid, Others think she wants to destroy Wizkid. Others are advising her to stop this, since she will get married someday and this her lustful act may destroy her in future.

What do you think?

Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/uche-okoye-begs-wizkid-for-sex-actress.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by tendingNews: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2019
Watch video HERE

2 Likes

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by pup8: 9:55am On Mar 19, 2019
no shame
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by Unlimitk(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2019
All this Igbos yam legs chasing after Yoruba guys.

Smh

88 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by MichaelBukamzy(m): 10:00am On Mar 19, 2019
Actresses only on nairaland. shameless farm tools.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by Jayslicky: 10:05am On Mar 19, 2019
According to nairaland dictionary another name for olosho is nigerian actress, looking for cheap publicity she can be another etinosa, maybe then we may consider her stupidity.

71 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by mikejj(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2019
grin another ogbomosho juju is working on another igbo girl...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by itspzpics(m): 10:07am On Mar 19, 2019
wink
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by KAYSANTOS: 10:09am On Mar 19, 2019
Something is really wrong with her
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by Taguchi: 10:09am On Mar 19, 2019
tendingNews:
Watch video HERE

Genevieve Nnaji check

ini edo check

mercy Johnson check

nkiru Silvanus check

ebube nwagbo check

Omotola jelade check

Mrs Wellington (feminists abeg no vex).... check

even Regina Daniels ......check

now who the fvck is this bitch

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by nifemi25(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2019
Imagine this is someone future wife...

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by peteruuu(m): 10:13am On Mar 19, 2019
Dirty geh undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by GOFRONT(m): 10:28am On Mar 19, 2019
Well, to be perfectly honest, this is my own opinion, without offending anyone who might think differently, from my point of view, looking at it from a different perspective, and without condemning anyones' views or by trying to objectify them while considering each and everyone's valid opinion, I honestly beleive that I completely forgot what I was going to say......

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by Raydos: 12:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
I'm confuse Ooh, Is the word "ACTRESS" the same as "IndecentStar" ??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by BubuZombi: 1:06pm On Mar 19, 2019
Funny people everywhere...

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by publicenemy(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
So all she has to offer is her body... Typical Nigerian lady. Brainless

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
This one needs help
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by NOETHNICITY(m): 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
She wants infect wizy with her rotten smelling contaminated pusssy

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by Chevronstaff: 1:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
She is disgracing all Igbos.. Useless Dirty Girl

Her mates are in the entertainment industry making a good name for themselves.. This idiot is here fooling herself and her family..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by Offpoint1: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Upcoming actress abi upcoming olosho...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by abbaapple: 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
angry

Oloshos every where! Some women only God can forgive them undecided there brain don rotty lipsrsealed spits

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by oluwasegun007(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
Gone are the days of liz beson, Genevave, omotola....

All this new sets na farm tools.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by Lordofthewest(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
This useless yam leg igbo girl again begging our afonja brother for sex...una no get shame?

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by Dozie32(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
All this girls wey de behave like inec card reader taya me ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by ucsquare(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Nairaland been making HOES popular since 2800bc..

YNWA; u'll never win anything.
Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by Nobody: 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
GOFRONT:
Well, to be perfectly honest, this is my own opinion, without offending anyone who might think differently, from my point of view, looking at it from a different perspective, and without condemning anyones' views or by trying to objectify them while considering each and everyone's valid opinion, I honestly beleive that I completely forgot what I was going to say......

Professor of English grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by Sultty(m): 1:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
With her fallen breast that looks like d movie"Olympus has fallen"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by frankblinkz(m): 1:11pm On Mar 19, 2019
Naso.... Everybody want trend

1 Like

Re: Uche Okoye To Wizkid "Let's Have Sex, Please" - Nigerians Blast Her by Houseofglam7(f): 1:12pm On Mar 19, 2019
Another dumbo on the loose

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Touch Cassper Nyovest Joystick On Stage. Video Goes Viral / 8 Nigerian Celebrity Throwback Pics That Proves “nobody Is Born Ugly,just Broke" / Doris Samuel Akonanya: Amputated Actress Plays Her First Lead Role In "Susanna"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.