Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,788 members, 7,851,659 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

6 Strategies For Building The Relationships You Need To Succeed In Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 6 Strategies For Building The Relationships You Need To Succeed In Business (255 Views)

6 Strategies To Follow For More Views, Likes, Shares, And Subscribers / Meet The Billionaire Who Is Building The Second Largest Refinery In Nigeria / 6 strategies a business owner can nurture a successful presence on social media. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

6 Strategies For Building The Relationships You Need To Succeed In Business by ValourDigest(m): 10:03am On Mar 19, 2019
6 Strategies for Building the Relationships You Need to Succeed in Business

Unfortunately, people who are great at inventing things, and have high creativity, often don’t have strong interpersonal skills or interests.

As a mentor to aspiring entrepreneurs, I see a high level of frustration from people in this category who have personally developed great solutions, but can’t make them into a business. They don’t realize that running a business requires relationships.

I strongly believe the talent to effectively build relationships can be learned, just like any other skill, even if you are an introvert like me. It does take effort and focus, just like learning other skills that you need to achieve objectives you have set.

Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/6-strategies-for-building-the-relationships-you-need-to-succeed-in-business/

(1) (Reply)

Tax: Anambra Revenue Board Set To Audit Companies / Top 10 MLM Consulting Ideas - Business Opportunities / Consult A Bakery Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.