Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Nairaland Webmaster Section Has Become A Mess Due To Bad Mods - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Nairaland Webmaster Section Has Become A Mess Due To Bad Mods (840 Views)

React Class Component Is Just A Mess / We Need A Very Active Moderator In Webmaster Section ASAP / I Need A Webmaster Who Can Create A Professional Website With Cpanel Emails. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairaland Webmaster Section Has Become A Mess Due To Bad Mods by ediko5(m): 11:33am On Mar 19, 2019
Hello Nairalander Super Moderators,

It has become worrisome the high rate of irresponsible behavior of some Nairalanders in the Webmaster section.

Some unscrupulous elements with multiple username are now taking it up as a responsibility to tarnish the image of law abiding Nairalanders and thereby constituting nuisance to the community. Nairaland webmaster section is now filled with "Scam Alert", "Fraud Alert" 95% of the posts are meant to tarnish people's image because they do not give any details of what transpired, only to tag a particular person a scammer without any single reason.

I was once tag as a scammer by one obnoxious toddler because i challenged him to state the reason he labelled a Nairalander a scammer.

This bad attitude is due to the inactivity or ignorance of the Mods of this section. This section used to be a very matured section please Seun Lalasticlala this should be looked into.

Below are some of the defaulting threads.
Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Has Become A Mess Due To Bad Mods by ediko5(m): 11:34am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Has Become A Mess Due To Bad Mods by Kelvin30286063(m): 12:27pm On Mar 19, 2019
ediko5:

It has become worrisome the high rate of irresponsible behavior of some Nairalanders in the Webmaster section.

Some unscrupulous elements with multiple username are now taking it up as a responsibility to tarnish the image of law abiding Nairalanders and thereby constituting nuisance to the community. Nairaland webmaster section is now filled with "Scam Alert", "Fraud Alert" 95% of the posts are meant to tarnish people's image because they do not give any details of what transpired, only to tag a particular person a scammer without any single reason.

I was once tag as a scammer by one obnoxious toddler because i challenged him to state the reason he labelled a Nairalander a scammer.

This bad attitude is due to the inactivity or ignorance of the Mods of this section. This section used to be a very matured section please Seun Lalasticlala this should be looked into.

Personally I made a post about this about a month ago. How a stupid ignoramus was following all my posts and calling me a scammer but it's like Seun have vowed not to looking into anything that happens on webmaster section.
https://www.nairaland.com/5058153/warning-seun-all-moderators
As soon as I dropped that post up there, I guess the stupid mods felt insulted and he suspected me. Not that it wasn't expected though.
Since this man has been going about labeling me a scammer, I stopped advertising my web development services on nairaland cuz I don't want it to affect my business. I have developed websites for countless people and some of them ended up duping me but I don't care cuz it's part of business but I can say categorically that no one here can come out and say I took 1 naira from him unjustly.
Long story short, I'm only here cuz you mentioned me, I stopped coming here since a month and a few days ago.
Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Has Become A Mess Due To Bad Mods by Greatzeus(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
ediko5:

You really think someone will just logged in to Nairaland and state that he has been scammed,if he hasn't?
Some of these people must have lost their last savings to some unscrupulous elements and scammers,the way they go about creating the thread might not be too mature,but it's as a result of the pain they felt.
Those of you scammers on Nairaland,you will not go unpunished,Not your children or family, but you yourself will suffer the pain and anguish. Your hard earned money and the fruit of your labor will be stolen in the nearest or far future,write it down.
And to those greedy nairalanders, who think they are smart, trying to get a product or service of 30k for 1k,the thunder that will fire you is by your side already.
Stop being greedy and stupid,yes I have done quite a few transactions here,and I have never been scammed. I will never be scammed.
I might have paid little more for some things I bought than the actual market price but at least I received,checked the goods before I pay,which make it legit.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Has Become A Mess Due To Bad Mods by resosdigital(m): 12:48pm On Mar 19, 2019
My same thoughts.
No smokes without fire
Greatzeus:

You really think someone will just logged in to Nairaland and state that he has been scammed,if he hasn't?
Some of these people must have lost their last savings to some unscrupulous elements and scammers,the way they go about creating the thread might not be too mature,but it's as a result of the pain they felt.
Those of you scammers on Nairaland,you will not go unpunished,Not your children or family, but you yourself will suffer the pain and anguish. Your hard earned money and the fruit of your labor will be stolen in the nearest or far future,write it down.
And to those greedy nairalanders, who think they are smart, trying to get a product or service of 30k for 1k,the thunder that will fire you is by your side already.
Stop being greedy and stupid,yes I have done quite a few transactions here,and I have never been scammed. I will never be scammed.
I might have paid little more for some things I bought than the actual market price but at least I received,checked the goods before I pay,which make it legit.
Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Has Become A Mess Due To Bad Mods by ediko5(m): 1:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Greatzeus:

You are not wrong, but they are two particular Nairalanders or will i say one person with different username who is really a nuisance in the section. He once opened a thread to call me and 3 other persons scammers because we questioned him why he called another Nairalander a scammer.

Also, i have had another experience where a Nairalander once directed me to meet his friend in Port Harcourt for an Adsense account transaction, the initial agreement was for him to transfer the agreed fee to me in the presence of his friend thereafter i will send him the login details of the Adsense account. But after i had spent my transport and stress myself to meet his friend in a strange area, the guy now said he will pay me the money after i send it the login details. When i object to his new idea, that evening he went to my thread and posted that i am a scammer. I later sold the same Adsense to a Nairalander the following morning.

How do you justify this?
Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Has Become A Mess Due To Bad Mods by Kelvin30286063(m): 6:57am On Mar 20, 2019
Greatzeus:

I don't know if you are right or not. All I know is that I have never had anything to do with this guy before and he's been calling me a scammer for the past 2 months now. Please explain to me how there is smoke and fire in that?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Webmaster Section Has Become A Mess Due To Bad Mods by PrinceOgun: 12:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
ediko open this thread in the wwebmaster section so the bastard can see it i swear if i catch that guy even the GODS would beg me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free Web Design Tools To Help You Work Smarter In 2019 / Please I Need For Someone With Html Skill To Edit Hotpot Login Page / Machine Learning: Object Detection

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.