Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,569 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

How To Start Earning Enough Money With Your Smartphone/Laptop - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start Earning Enough Money With Your Smartphone/Laptop (1304 Views)

Do You Want To Start Blogging, But Don't Have Enough Money For A Blog? Read This / Here's What To Do To Get Enough Money In Your Pocket This Season (photo) / Have You Wondered How You Can Make Money With Cryptos? You're In Luck!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Start Earning Enough Money With Your Smartphone/Laptop by 0079jaBond(m): 10:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
There are many people today who actually think money can be made without doing anything such that it would be raining down on them. What ignorance! It's no wonder you find most of them getting into Ponzi schemes where they are promised double of their initial deposit within the shortest time. If all the world's wealthiest people toured this path, I doubt if one-third of them would really be rich by now. I feel pained to watch people suffer due to insufficient knowledge and if you're one of those who's aiming at succeeding financially this year, then read this great opportunity below.

Perhaps you have thought about owning your own boutique/store or having the chance to get contracts and supply goods to organisations, then what you need is *Mini Importation Business*. This business entails that you have the luxury of importing various kind of products like clothes, appliances, shoes, bags, accessories, and more cheaply from overseas and reselling them to your customers at your own fixed rate. Most times, you could get as high as 400% return on investment if you are equipped with adequate knowledge. Hence, here's our third edition of the *SPECIAL NEW YEAR TRAINING ON MINI IMPORTATION BUSINESS* which is actually FREE and very impactful.

*Some of the things to be considered during training includes but not limited to the following are*:
- How To Import From Three Exclusive Portals;
- Insights Into Hot Selling Products;
- How To Conveniently Raise Capital of Any Amount;
- Steps On Importing With Zero Capital;
- Ways To Utilising Jumia, Konga and social media to boost your sales;
- Plus Much More!

*Date*: Wednesday, March 27, 2019
*Time*: 7pm prompt
*Venue*: WhatsApp

To be a part of this special training, kindly send "Yes sir, let's go" via WhatsApp to +2348115446617

The year is fast running out and I doubt you are comfortable with your current position. However, it would take more than mere wishes to see changes; it requires seriousness and commitment. So ARE YOU READY to march forward now?? Send the code right away!

To your success, cheers!

✍ Proudly �sponsored�� by:
*_Hill Top Concepts_*

Re: How To Start Earning Enough Money With Your Smartphone/Laptop by 0079jaBond(m): 3:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good day everyone.
Re: How To Start Earning Enough Money With Your Smartphone/Laptop by stormV(m): 5:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Yes sir
Re: How To Start Earning Enough Money With Your Smartphone/Laptop by 0079jaBond(m): 1:31am On Mar 23, 2019
stormV:
Yes sir

Not here.
Re: How To Start Earning Enough Money With Your Smartphone/Laptop by 0079jaBond(m): 1:32am On Mar 23, 2019
Happy weekend
Re: How To Start Earning Enough Money With Your Smartphone/Laptop by 0079jaBond(m): 10:48am On Mar 25, 2019
Two days to go
Re: How To Start Earning Enough Money With Your Smartphone/Laptop by 0079jaBond(m): 3:34am On Mar 27, 2019
The D-day is here!
Re: How To Start Earning Enough Money With Your Smartphone/Laptop by esty57(f): 8:25am On Mar 27, 2019
Yes sir
Re: How To Start Earning Enough Money With Your Smartphone/Laptop by 0079jaBond(m): 11:25am On Mar 27, 2019
esty57:
Yes sir

Not here but via WhatsApp!

(1) (Reply)

How I Earned N90,000 In Just Three Weeks: With Payment Proof / Please I Need A Loan Of 500k.i'll Drop My Personal House Document As Collateral / Giveaway!!! Earn Income With No Stress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.