Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,476 members, 7,830,393 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

VIDEO: Unilag's Creative Art Department Is On Fire - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Unilag's Creative Art Department Is On Fire (255 Views)

US Department Of Justice Charges Hushpuppi With Money Laundering / 'I bought a Car after i Invested N10m Into India Hemp'-Arrested Unilag Grad (pic / Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab Sues US Justice Department (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Unilag's Creative Art Department Is On Fire by kunlejohnson234: 4:29am On Mar 20, 2019
The Creative Art Department of the University of Lagos, is currently on fire.

According to reports, the fire started from the generator house of the department and so far, two buses carrying fire-fighters have been deployed to the department to battle the fire.

See more photos and video here: http://revgreg.com/17685//dUSY3/?sc=1&sc=1&l=1&ppy=4720575&i=4720575

Re: VIDEO: Unilag's Creative Art Department Is On Fire by originals1(m): 4:39am On Mar 20, 2019
Space booked

Meanwhile instagram page with 18k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley

(1) (Reply)

The 3 Most Profitable Internet Business Models For 2019 And Beyond / UTME Mock Exams: Hoodlums Attack JAMB Workers, Attempt To Set Two Ablaze. Photos / Man Stabs His Fiancee For Mocking His 'small' Penis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.