Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,362 members, 7,864,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:20 AM

Music: Shedrack Ekwueme – The Cry (+ Lyrics) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music: Shedrack Ekwueme – The Cry (+ Lyrics) (459 Views)

Osinachi Nwachukwu – The Cry Lyrics / My Name Is Shedrack. And I Self Release My 2nd Ep "Faculty Of Soul" (photos) / Download IBIKE By Laz Ekwueme Music Sheet In PDF And Watch The Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Shedrack Ekwueme – The Cry (+ Lyrics) by 9japeace: 6:17am On Mar 20, 2019
Senior pastor of Lighthouse Spirit City, Shedrack Christ Ekwueme has released his debut single titled – “The Cry” (Saviours Arising).

The cry by Shedrack Ekwueme is released to the world. A cry for the emergence of saviours. Saviours from every corner of the earth. “Everyone who has been saved, please save us!” the earth cries. The ones in dungeons, in prisons, lost in addictions, they cry – save us! “We do not want to miss Heaven”.
“Hosanna! Hosanna! Blessed are the saviours who come in the name of the Lord, Hosanna! Hosanna!”

Download and enjoy Shedrack Ekwueme – The Cry==>https://gospeljingle.com/shedrack-ekwueme-the-cry/

(1) (Reply)

Download: Olamide - Spirit / Davolee _-_way (official Video) / DOWNLOAD MP3: Mode Real - No Love (blue Note)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.