Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,593 members, 7,850,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) (24622 Views)

Kunle Afolayan Enrolls His Son, Damisire As An Apprentice At A Mechanic Workshop / Kunle Afolayan Buys A Vintage Car (Photos) / Kunle Afolayan: My Brother, Aremu Is Stupid For Saying Our Father Was Very Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by RexTramadol1: 7:53am On Mar 20, 2019
Those up there,have some dignity pls

Don't come here doing town planning to knack

Mokaliki won't be a bad one.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by tfelicityk(m): 7:56am On Mar 20, 2019
A must watch film
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Westsida: 8:10am On Mar 20, 2019
Tintinnoty:

Guy do the needful, slide into that dm....

Ah be wan slide in too but as I see the pic, I no understand wetin I see bro. grin

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Dagger111(m): 8:25am On Mar 20, 2019
@Zeinymira, have been wandering around for you here nah, Oya DM me. Am serious o.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Dagger111(m): 8:26am On Mar 20, 2019
Leave them nah, let people meet their own heart, is it your love?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Dirkcoyt: 9:15am On Mar 20, 2019
I’ve never gone to the cinema to see Hollywood just nollywood. The Hollywood movies in Nigerian cinemas not my type of movies so I rather stick to Hollywood tv series at home.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Mar 20, 2019
Ibcrown:
my nigga! Hollywood only
it's inferiority problem bro. You and the other hisexcellency. The whites make movies according to their culture and believes. It's not as if Pharrel movies are not in everything worst than an average Nollywood movie.

Was once suffering from same problem sha. You two will get to understand someday too.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 20, 2019
Dirkcoyt:
I’ve never gone to the cinema to see Hollywood just nollywood. The Hollywood movies in Nigerian cinemas not my type of movies so I rather stick to Hollywood tv series at home.
Is their a difference from the Hollywood in Nigeria cinemas and the ones in DVDs? New Hollywood movies are released in cinemas and they would later get their way to the market in DVDs when the producers want and subsequently made free on free to air TV channels. You are not just following the Nigerian cinema schedule to know when they show amazing hollywood movies.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Dirkcoyt: 9:32am On Mar 20, 2019
IntrovertedK:
Is their a difference from the Hollywood in Nigeria cinemas and the ones in DVDs? New Hollywood movies are released in cinemas and they would later get their way to the market in DVDs when the producers want and subsequently made free on free to air TV channels. You are not just following the Nigerian cinema schedule to know when they show amazing hollywood movies.

Stop making assumptions man. I follow it I check the list before visiting and most of the movie they show are not my type of movies. You can’t someone that love movies like house of card,Vikings to go and watch Jurassic Park.wakanda,aquaman. These are not my type of movies but these are the type the Nigerian cinemas will bring for wider audiences reach and profit which I don’t blame them.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Nickisindigo(m): 9:44am On Mar 20, 2019
Tintinnoty:

Guy do the needful, slide into that dm....
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Nobody: 9:46am On Mar 20, 2019
Dirkcoyt:

Stop making assumptions man. I follow it I check the list before visiting and most of the movie they show are not my type of movies. You can’t someone that love movies like house of card,Vikings to go and watch Jurassic Park.wakanda,aquaman. These are not my type of movies but these are the type the Nigerian cinemas will bring for wider audiences reach and profit which I don’t blame them.
it's what hollywood distributors brought though. Cinemas exhibitors don't bring in movies. Buh deadpool, mission impossible 7 or so were in Nigerian cinemas sha and probably still available.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Nickisindigo(m): 9:52am On Mar 20, 2019
Zeinymira:

Abk or Lag
abeokuta is ok
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Offpoint1: 10:09am On Mar 20, 2019
Zeinymira:
A must watch for me. Who wants to go to the cinema with me? grin
Let's good, you're the doing the paying... that's the only condition.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Sterope(f): 10:22am On Mar 20, 2019
Your prefer TV series to movies. So what does that have to do with going to the cinema? In what world do they show TV series in cinemas? Mtcheeewww

Dirkcoyt:

Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Sterope(f): 10:23am On Mar 20, 2019
The guy is confused. He thinks in America, they show TV series in the cinema undecided

IntrovertedK:
it's what hollywood distributors brought though. Cinemas exhibitors don't bring in movies. Buh deadpool, mission impossible 7 or so were in Nigerian cinemas sha and probably still available.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Dirkcoyt: 10:54am On Mar 20, 2019
Sterope:
Your prefer TV series to movies. So what does that have to do with going to the cinema? In what world do they show TV series in cinemas? Mtcheeewww

You’re rude. Your brain should tell you I’m talking about movies with the Vikings-esque ! Too dumb! Gladiator a movie version of tv series like Spartacus! Or were you expecting me tho spell it out for low end processors like yours?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by NinjaMetahuman: 10:55am On Mar 20, 2019
HisSexcellency:
Sorry, i don't watch Nollywood undecided
who asked you? undecided
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by nwanyionitsha: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2019
itspzpics:
wink cheesy

Man Propose To Her Girlfriend In Shoprite Onitsha, Get Disgeaced and Rejected , Watch Video => HERE
Its not funny.
So embarrassing.
Some ladies don't like such.
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by nwanyionitsha: 10:59am On Mar 20, 2019
nairafame:
Watch full video and see more photos below
Source: https://www.nairafame.com/2019/03/kunle-afolayan-screens-mokalik-in-lagos.html
Why are they all looking like village servants?

1 Like

Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Sterope(f): 11:06am On Mar 20, 2019
You are very rude. You rubbished the whole cinema because you couldn't differentiate between what's shown in the cinemas or on TV/subscription.

How many Vikings-esque high budget movies have been made for the past 5 years? If it is the low budget ones, they even hardly show it in most cinemas in America. The Gladiator movie you talked about was years ago and it was before Nigerian cinemas were properly up and running. Your other examples like house of card (a Netflix series not even made for TV plus it is not vikings-esque ) Vikings (TV series) compare them to Jurassic Park, wakanda Black Panther and Aquaman, they are movies made for the cinema. You don't know what you are talking about, Nigerian cinema is ridiculously cheap and it has managed to show many blockbuster movies for viewing. Please appreciate them!

Dirkcoyt:

You’re rude. Your brain should tell you I’m talking about movies with the Vikings-esque ! Too dumb! Gladiator a movie version of tv series like Spartacus! Or were you expecting me tho spell it out for low end processors like yours?
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by decatalyst(m): 11:18am On Mar 20, 2019
Zeinymira:
A must watch for me. Who wants to go to the cinema with me? grin

If you are in Ibadan, DM me...
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Dirkcoyt: 11:19am On Mar 20, 2019
Sterope:
[s]You are very rude. You rubbished the whole cinema because you couldn't differentiate between what's shown in the cinemas or on TV/subscription.

How many Vikings-esque high budget movies have been made for the past 5 years? If it is the low budget ones, they even hardly show it in most cinemas in America. The Gladiator movie you talked about was years ago and it was before Nigerian cinemas were properly up and running. Your other examples like house of card (a Netflix series not even made for TV plus it is not vikings-esque ) Vikings (TV series) compare them to Jurassic Park, wakanda [s]Black Panther and Aquaman, they are movies made for the cinema. You don't know what you are talking about, Nigerian cinema is ridiculously cheap and it has managed to show many blockbuster movies for viewing. Please appreciate them![/s]

Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by skales67(m): 12:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Another boring trash released from a trashy producer.

**yawns**
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Tintinnoty(m): 1:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Westsida:

Ah be wan slide in too but as I see the pic, I no understand wetin I see bro. grin

Watin I see weak me too bro
Re: Kunle Afolayan Screens ‘Mokalik’ In Lagos (Photos & Video) by Westsida: 3:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tintinnoty:

Watin I see weak me too bro

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Rita Dominic Shares New Pictures From Music Meet Runway / Happy 32nd Birthday Don Jazzy / Guy Calls Ubi Franklin Gay, Ubi Blasts Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.