Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,281 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 AM

Certain Business Moves To Make You Good Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Certain Business Moves To Make You Good Money (355 Views)

Dangote Moves To Purchase 10,000 Trucks From Indonesia / BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Certain Business Moves To Make You Good Money by Alaezidonka4: 9:29am On Mar 20, 2019
Good Morning my people.

You're here wondering what business tips I have for you to make you money.

I'm here to give you the certain way to make money.

Jumia Earthquake.... Jumia Earthquake is on today people, Mega Flash Sales bringing better deals.

Get on the Jumia App now and buy items at unbelievable prices.

What you do after that... Is up to you.

Oyah naw, lets get on the Jumia App, First Flash Sale starts at 10AM.

Re: Certain Business Moves To Make You Good Money by Uchebaby96: 12:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Business idea wey make sense, abeg make I go the app now
Re: Certain Business Moves To Make You Good Money by freshboyteks: 12:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
I don't think everyone is thinking what i'm thinking.... oyah make I go download this app again.
Re: Certain Business Moves To Make You Good Money by Sashababe567: 1:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jumia which one be Earthquake again now o?
Re: Certain Business Moves To Make You Good Money by Jameslee007: 1:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
Entrepreneurs aka Business men and women... This deal looks good sha
Re: Certain Business Moves To Make You Good Money by Kewimi123: 2:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
i thought this was a business forum before but I like this kind of things. Make I sha win
Re: Certain Business Moves To Make You Good Money by Forfor86: 2:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
WHo has bought some of these things please let's do business smiley

(1) (Reply)

Business Ideas For Introverts @$1000 Or Less / I’ll Personally Coach You For Free To Be Self Employed / Nigerian Fraudulent Bank Charges: Why Is No One Saying Anything ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.