Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,035 members, 7,849,172 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 03:40 PM

2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug (28781 Views)

Nkechi Blessing Sunday Twerks For Ooni Of Ife (Photos, Video) / Hafiz Oye Saka Matriculation Throwback Photo In OAU In 1986 / Bambam And Teddy-A Visit Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by biodun966(m): 3:52pm On Mar 20, 2019
In short 2baba na legend. Twale..

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Adufetooposh(f): 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jealousy keeps u rooted on a spot. tongue
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Oluwo1: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Someone who isn't educated is being invited to speak at a university program. OAU for that matter??

Education issa scam in Nigeria. just make Money.

Enlarge the picture and read which faculty or department hosted the event. Do you know how many succesful business men and women that does not have PhD but give speech and being honored by Harvard and other business schools?? And last I checked I think the guy went to a polytechnic or college of education.. he his more successful musically that artist that studied music in school.. so they have the right to celebrate him.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
[s]
clearie02:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help for some days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
[/s]

You are starving yet u get phone and data? When hunger really wire you, you go sell your phone take chop. Scammer oshi

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
AkWizdom:
As 2Baba ex label mate Blackface keep ranting over social media and threatening to release part 2 of his diss track title War targeted at 2Baba.

The Legendary Afropop Artiste Innocent Idibia musically known as 2FACE or 2BABA is set to be honoured as a fellow in the Obafemi Awolowo University Music department.

The event which is scheduled to hold today 20th March 2018 is to be witnessed by the Vice Chancellor of the University amidst other dignitaries.

At about the moment of writing this report, the stage is set and the 5,500 seaters Oduduwa Hall of the University if filled to the brim awaiting the Arrival of the musical legend.

Source-- https://www.hotplug.com.ng/2019/03/amazing-2baba-honoured-in-oau-as.html?m=1

na their name dey affect them na....just imagine, "BLACK face" why your career nor go black. The other wan say na "FAZE" why ya music nor go fade...2face means double portion, him steal the two of them luck...Lol
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Isoduwa(m): 3:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Imortal001:
Black face don fall my hand, e try reach 2face before talking to the public. or maybe e try to reach 2baba but not respond (what did i ever know, wehtin consign me.)
na publicity stunt jeh!

Then enter house
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Capitas7: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Someone who isn't educated is being invited to speak at a university program. OAU for that matter??

That is not how it works. This is commendable, it is done everywhere. Educational institutions can and do honor talents all over the world. Great people who have created very beautiful profiles for themselves in their career paths even deliver lectures at convocation ceremonies in US. It is a symbol of hardwork, persistence, focus and other qualities required to excel in academics. Moreso, this is the Music department of the school; so it is an event that brings the students and faculty closer to the real world of the profession.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Gatsbythegreat1: 3:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
2face has had his face honored 2 many times while Blackface still has his face in a black hole of hatred and bitterness...big shout out to Face Alone.the man who has shown that he can really stand alone...Choose your name wisely. lol

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by midnighter(f): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

He may still have some useful advice to give them. I dont think he will get there and tell them not to read
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Bobby4090: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

What do you mean by being educated? He has an OND from IMT.
Besides, the Bill Gates that you worship today is a University drop out yet has spoken thousands of times in Universities that non of your generation to come can dream of attending.

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by VonTrapp: 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Must you drag blackface into it? Why not just announce that 2face was honoured by OAU without any reference to Blackface?
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Jidibia(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Mumu... This is all about music and not formal education. Do you know if he is been invited by the music department? Where 2baba can go, you and your next generation to come can never reach there. Son of hate.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by enemmo(f): 4:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

He can speak comfortably in a gathering of musicians.

We need to redefine education, especially in Nigeria
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by hoodedjaystrim(m): 4:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Englov:
Ok

Good for him.

MTN CHEAP DATA

DATA VALID FOR 3 MONTHS

5GB = 2700

4GB = 2400

2GB = 1200

1GB = 650

ENGLOV is the most trusted in Data sales and instant delivery...buy and introduce us to 5 people on a particular package and get 1 free (T&CA).

3gb 1.5 last price
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Mojoy88(m): 4:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are not informed at all.
Music is an Art and 2Baba has made his mark in the discipline. Reason he is being honoured. It doesn't matter if he went to school or not. Davido studied music, same as Kelly Hansome, but the two of them can't stand 2Baba when it comes to Music. Sunny Ade too was honoured by OAU for his exploit in Music.

Hope you know an uneducated Nigerian is lecturing in Havard. May be you should browse about Nike Art.

So, don't just come online to spew trash.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by gbagyiza: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Everything is not about education. How many graduates of the department of music not only in the university but in the whole Nigerian universities that can speak good English r successful like 2baba. He is invited as a legend to give them the practical know how, on how to succeed in their chosen career (Music). Music is not about grammar, it is about talent & hard work. That is the reason he is invited to coach them on how it is been done.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by frankblinkz(m): 4:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
Headlines. Can make or mar.
So because blackface dey beef am make dem no honor am again.
He is reaping what he sowed
The negative na blackface diss
The positive na awards

Make he try balance am and all is well

Somehow we have all failed to see the fact that this beef is bringing blackface back to limelight. See as tuface no reply or threaten to sue. In a way tuface is paying blackface back. Una no understand
I swear broz no be lie u talk....this na d format the both of them dey use play us..
it's like what Psquare did..when they weren't inform on the game,new acts was waxing strong in the Ent. industry this men started fading,so they brought up the beef saga...so the names could still be heard..but I think 2face here in the picture wants to pay black face to come back to limelight through this means.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by mildflame: 4:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Stone field 401 road will honour as Weed Papa of the decade
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by pcicero(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
I was always watching his shows back then at the Amphitheater with just N50.

Nostalgia...
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by DavSagacity(m): 4:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

You are an educated illiterate. Either you like it or not 2face is a legend in that aspect particular in Music and Arts. So the likes of Bill gates that dropped out of school to pursue their career should not be invited by a school to speak at a public lecture because he is not educated.?. You be serious mumu..real educated illiterate .

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by KingWarri: 4:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hedonisst:
Na so. You can choose to take your destiny in your own hands and do something meaningful in your life, or instead waste your life blaming, backbiting, and lamenting. The choice is yours.
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by gaffyGIFT: 4:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
black face be like this guy head too strong oh . .... i am going to release another song

Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

he dropped out of the univ. He's not a stark illiterate. He better pass d one wey no even smell primary and secondary sch.
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Benlag: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tuface is a fraud

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by Sweetheart666(f): 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jidibia:

Mumu... This is all about music and not formal education. Do you know if he is been invited by the music department? Where 2baba can go, you and your next generation to come can never reach there. Son of hate.
and you had to mention his generation while correcting him,do you know him physically or the family he comes from,do you know what his next generation will become?,if your generation is stagnant in life,do you think other people are too?.can't you oversabi people ever correct someone here without insults sef. Why not abuse him instead and leave his generation out of it.are you God that know the limitations of his generation. You people just quote someone and say gibberish without minding the words you use just because this is an anonymous forum.how are you different from the words you used against him.are you more educated than others who carefully explained to him without abusive words. I myself was also having same thought and I believe others that liked his comment do too,till other people explained. I believe your generation hasn't reached where 2face has reached too,so why not include that in your comment.
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by pinkygurl(f): 5:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
One thousand awards or two thousand sef.he is still a copyright thief shocked .
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by aewhydot: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
LOL
I can get for ya @ $1.5
Contact me

AkWizdom:

I can get you a USA NUMBER which can be used to verify Whatsapp for as low as #1,500

DM : +12409000759 asap

Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by mildflame: 5:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Harvard Oxford and many prominent European and Asia universities have honoured many individuals with no degree, you an EDUCATED ILLITERATE they advertise you stupidity all over the universe
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by BafanaBafana: 6:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Do you know that Michael Faraday wasn't "educated"? Yet physics and engineering students study his works in school.
Re: 2face Idibia Honoured In OAU Ife (photos) - Hotplug by openmine(m): 6:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
There is a saying that when you talk so much about some one,people will start admiring that person!
In other words,blackface is indirectly assisting 2face to become more popular without realizing it!! grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Of P-square’s Peter Delivers Baby Boy / I Don’t Regret Getting Married To Abounce – Yvonne Jegede / Nino Idibia Celebrates His Father 2face 43rd Birthday

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.