Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,442 members, 7,830,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England (34280 Views)

Anglican Priest, Rev. Ogbuchukwu Lotanna, Resigns, Forms Polygamous Movement / Imam Bashir Takes His New Car To Anglican Priest For Blessings In Kwara / Ven Ernest Ezumezu, Anglican Priest Dies While Preaching At A Wedding In Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by omojeesu(m): 4:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
DoomsDayX:
I told God that you Christians are not what you used to be. Well the DoomsDay prophecy is taking place.

I know that Baphomet will be very happy. Let me go and get dressed for the party he will be throwing tonight.!.

Correct! Baphomet is indeed happy!

But Jesus remains Lord. Baphomet can't change or deny that! Also Jesus is coming back to deal with him and finally fix him in the Lake of Fire.

Your joy and his are shortlived.
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by KingWarri: 4:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
grin
God Bless Roman Catholic grin
Excuse me, did you say Roman Catholic?
1. Pedophile ( pope bleeping nun) 2. Olcultic socities in the disguise of knights.
my point : no one is perfect
God bless Anglican Church.
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
Weldon CHIBIKE69.i 4 insult u 4 sayin dat Anglican Is cursed.sake of say one person bad no mean say evry body bad.
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by ourema(f): 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
Black people claim too holy in fact over holy dey worry us. The white people who wrote the Bible and gave it to us are ordaining him a priest and who are we to go against it

Let me ask all those who are writing against his ordination. How many of you would have known Christianity if not the white people?

2 Likes

Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by nelsonoba: 5:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
9jvirgin:
The people that brought us religion no longer practices the same religion they brought us. We instead now use same religion to scam the unwise. So bad that some of the unwise will say " is it your money".

May God open our eyes. Glory to God!

Why can't you try and be using your sense when you talk about God? Did they tell you Africans had no form of religion before the missionaries preached christianity to us? Was there no Amadioha, Sango, Ogun, etc??

In Christianity, God demands that we give money in form of tithes and offerings to fund the church, but those African religions we had before christianity demanded we give blood of animals and human beings. I know you would have preferred for us to not have accepted Christianity and instead to have been stuck with African gods who drink human blood. Can't you see how wise you are?

In old African religion, there is famine in the land, they sacrifice human being to 'cleanse the land'.
In old African religion, they want to crown some kings, they sacrifice human being.
In old African religion, they want to bury some kings, they sacrifice human being.
In old African religion, they want to go to war and gain victory, they sacrifice human being.
In old African religion, the gods are angry, they sacrifice human being.
In old African religion, they give birth to twins, they sacrifice the babies in the evil forest to the gods.

Every little thing is blood for the wicked gods of African religion. Then Missionaries came and preached Christ to us and told us of how God has taken care of our sins through the sacrifice of Christ on the cross and we now no longer have to shed human blood to appease any god, all we need to do is believe in Christ and obey his word and give money to support the preaching of the gospel, AND YET, WICKED PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE ANGRY, AND RATHER PREFER THAT WE GO BACK TO THE OLD AFRICAN RELIGION WE HAD BEFORE CHRISTIANITY THAT NEVER HELPED US?

IT'S NOT YOUR FAULT! IT'S BECAUSE GOD HAD MERCY ON YOU FOR YOU TO HAVE BEEN BORN IN THIS AGE WHEN CHRISTIANITY HAS USHERED IN FREEDOM TO MOST PLACES. MAYBE GOD WOULD HAVE ALLOWED WICKED PEOPLE LIKE YOU TO HAVE BEEN BORN IN NIGERIA 200 YEARS AGO, SO THAT YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN SOLD INTO SLAVERY OR SACRIFICED TO THOSE gods you so wished we still worshipped.
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by atakamus: 5:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hey. God save us. Ordination? Haba
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by SkinnyNigga: 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
SamuelAnyawu:
grin

God Bless Roman Catholic grin
you mean those rapists, sodomites and pedophile fathers?
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by Twizzy30(m): 5:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
OyinO:

Not a rumour but a hard FACT. Google and a Good library are your best friends. Don't ignore them.
tbh i know it's a known fact, cause i follow daddy freeze teachings. i just didn't want all these Christian extremists to quote me.
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by owunabastard: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
MediaNGN:
Popular Nigerian gay man, Jide Macualay, will be ordained an Anglican Priest in the Church of England in June this year.

Jide who left in Nigeria many years ago after his attempt to set up a gay-based Church, House of Rainbow, failed in Nigeria.

The 53-year-old shared an invitation card to his ordination on his social media handle and wrote

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/nigerian-gay-man-jide-macaulay-set-to.html
Please OP, before you post anything, check well not to commit a blunder on your post, the church is not stated it is Anglican church. I know Church of England, Anglican church will not be stupid to ordain this one Anglican priest. So be guided and not post fake information
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by Nobody: 5:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
So the Anglican church is this useless?! Tufia!!!
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by OyinO: 5:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
DoomsDayX:

You are a true child of DOOM!!!

President of Dundee United sighted! Leave the bush area you refused. How come all the apostles, disciples and their master never had female companions but were always gathering in secret places at night and other ungodly hours? They were fucking each other by the anus! The disciples were told to leave their wives and concubines but not to leave their sexual desires which is natural programming. Their master was said to be someone given to HUMAN WANTS, FEELINGS AND NEEDS, so what happened to his sexual desires and wants? Why is the Bible silent on faggotery?
Why is faggotery an attribute of Catholicism? And which church birthed the rest? Is it not Roman Catholic?
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by OyinO: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
DoomsDayX:

You are a true child of DOOM!!!

President of Dundee United sighted! Leave the bush area you refused. How come all the apostles, disciples and their master never had female companions but were always gathering in secret places at night and other ungodly hours? They were fucking each other by the anus! The disciples were told to leave their wives and concubines but not to leave their sexual desires which is natural programming. Their master was said to be someone given to HUMAN WANTS, FEELINGS AND NEEDS, so what happened to his sexual desires and wants? Why is the Bible silent on faggotery? How come King James is gay
Why is faggotery an attribute of Catholicism? And which church birthed the rest? Is it not Roman Catholic?
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by chikago1: 5:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Who is this?

Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by tiredoflife(m): 5:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Felixalex:
I want to ask a question but i don't know how to put it without sounding tribalistic. undecided

I can help u
Why are all gays afonjas >:
Is there something is ewedu that mutates and makes them gays shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by Edoziesmart(m): 5:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
They curse this tribe ni?
Anyway let me reserve my word since I'm not a tribal bigotry

1 Like

Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by kingsclass: 5:41pm On Mar 20, 2019
chuks34:
Is it the main Agilican church or what undecided
Anglican Church to me has a very wrong foundation,so anything can happen there.Go and check the history of Anglican church"The church of England"how it was formed.

1 Like

Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by od501: 6:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=chibike69 post=76828516] grin

From king henry viii marrying 8 wives

To fucking fellow man's yansh

Anglican Church is cursed.

And what do you say about a pope that massacred thousands of women and children in the crusade of 1099. What do you say about Pope Francis's statement of "you should not stop a man who wants to serve God just because he is gay". What do you say about the murder of Galileo Galileo. What do you say about the stolen Da Vinci Note book careful hidden in the Vatican archive with presence of the swizeguard security.

Either ways, Christianity is a scam! The sooner we know this as Africans the better for us as a people.

1 Like

Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by LZAA: 7:13pm On Mar 20, 2019
MediaNGN:
Popular Nigerian gay man, Jide Macualay, will be ordained an Anglican Priest in the Church of England in June this year.

Jide who left in Nigeria many years ago after his attempt to set up a gay-based Church, House of Rainbow, failed in Nigeria.

The 53-year-old shared an invitation card to his ordination on his social media handle and wrote

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/nigerian-gay-man-jide-macaulay-set-to.html
grin grin
The grand champs again
Cc immhotep sarrki velocity25 deomelo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by LZAA: 7:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
[quote author=od501 post=76832396][/quote]
You do know pope francis made that statement as a politically correct one
The catholic church's stand on homosexuality remains clear and no pope can change that
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by Dunni007(f): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
The authenticity of the news should be confirmed since the Anglican Church we all know don't do "Reverend Father".
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by Felixalex(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
tiredoflife:

I can help u
Why are all gays afonjas >:
Is there something is ewedu that mutates and makes them gays shocked

grin grin
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by NaMeAboki: 8:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
And he will be preaching homosexuality to his congregation, abi? - Christians are all messed up.
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by Organs(m): 8:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Slimguy0:
This obviously isn't and can't be Nigerian.. wait How is it possible that a man be attracted to a fellow man?!! Isn't that irking, disturbing and disgusting Oh well, who am I to Judge?? lipsrsealed undecided

Bros, Thank you oh. But i guess those with mental illness and diseases in their head don't see it so. An example is Boxer007 and precisionFX. A man go dey like another kpako man like am. Where you have all the beautiful ladies all over the place?? Tufiakwaaa.
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by Slimguy0(m): 9:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
Organs:

Bros, Thank you oh. But i guess those with mental illness and diseases in their head don't see it so. An example is Boxer007 and precisionFX. A man go dey like another kpako man like am. Where you have all the beautiful ladies all over the place?? Tufiakwaaa.

Hahahahhahh my Guy!!! You're vexing BADDDDDDDDDDDDDDD grin grin grin
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
shocked

Wait oh
Shey Jide is a Yoruba name

Okaaayy!
I foresay cheesy
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Organs:

shocked shocked.

Pls do u have mental problem?? grin grin.

How can mention me alongside that gay expert called boxers007? Guy go find where u keep ur sense abeg
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by SheikhMuniru(m): 9:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
Gay As Pastor, Xtianity Is A Disaster
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by DoomsDayX: 9:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
mrsheddy:
In Yoda's voice,
Doomed we all are.

Hahaha I love that. Doom is slowing covering the surface of the earth.
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by DoomsDayX: 9:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
omojeesu:

Correct! Baphomet is indeed happy!

But Jesus remains Lord. Baphomet can't change or deny that! Also Jesus is coming back to deal with him and finally fix him in the Lake of Fire.

Your joy and his are shortlived.

HAHAHA THE CREATOR TRULY LIVES BUT NEITHER YOU NOR ANYONE KNOWS WHO HE IS. HE IS THERE FOR EVERYONE, CHRISTAINS, MUSLIMS, VOODOO PRACTITIONERS, VODOUN PRACTITIONERS, BUDDUISTS, PAGANS, WITCHES, ATHEISTS AND ALL. THAT IS WHY HE GIVES THEM THE GIFT OF PROCREATION.
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by DoomsDayX: 9:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Gay, Jide Macaulay To Be Ordained An Anglican Priest In The Church Of England by DoomsDayX: 10:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
OyinO:

President of Dundee United sighted! Leave the bush area you refused. How come all the apostles, disciples and their master never had female companions but were always gathering in secret places at night and other ungodly hours? They were fucking each other by the anus! The disciples were told to leave their wives and concubines but not to leave their sexual desires which is natural programming. Their master was said to be someone given to HUMAN WANTS, FEELINGS AND NEEDS, so what happened to his sexual desires and wants? Why is the Bible silent on faggotery? How come King James is gay

Maybe you would be better off asking the Christian God that. I was busy with other issues at the time of Jesus and his disciples particularly fighting with Allah so he would not use his "Religion of Peace" to destroy the world 600+ years later through a man who would be known as Mohammad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

My Experience In Church This Morning / Bishop Oyedepo's Family Picture / Moment FR. Mbaka Prophesied That God Said Buhari Shouldn’t Run - Sun Newspaper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.