Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,965 members, 7,810,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:05 PM

Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish (36056 Views)

I Contemplated Bleaching After Mide Martin’s Insult – Habibat Jinad / Davido Seen Stopping Police From Harrassing Drivers (video) / Maje Ayida Shades Toke Makinwa With His Black Complexion, Troll Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by unclesuruoffi: 12:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bobrisky, a cross dresser who might be said to be the face of bleaching cream products in Nigeria has disclosed that if he could change one thing about himself, it will be to go back to his natural complexion.Bobrisky who disclosed that he will like to go back to his natural complexion if he could change one thing  in the documentary by Beverly Naya titled "Skin", also talked about his bleaching cream business and how he bleached his skin.

He said in a clip of the documentary;

If I could change one thing about myself it's going back to my complexion.  Do you know why? Because the stress I use in rubbing my cream everyday is terrible. 

Here is the video;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/20/if-i-could-change-one-thing-ill-go-back-to-my-natural-complexion-bobrisky-video/

1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by aristocrazzy: 12:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
The dog is just wondering if you are a man or a woman. Right now he sees a woman, in the night he sees something else. Please rescue that poor dog

190 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by itspzpics(m): 1:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
Lol

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Sapphire86(f): 1:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Yet you are still in business selling the useless cream so other unwise human beings can suffer with you!!!

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by donstan18: 1:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
What a disaster!!!!

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by nosiebaba(m): 2:11pm On Mar 20, 2019
Bleaching is just a small problem the main problem is you have to keep using that cream religiously everyday of your life to maintain that color. If you stop you will look like burnt plantain.
Chai BONDAGE.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by AdsenseSnow(m): 2:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin this faggott wowo die in his manly Nigerian color shocked my eyes are paining me

Come and sell your website and Adsense to me

6 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Jayslicky: 2:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
I'm only feeling sorry for his mother, this is a waste of 9months.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by BIGGIE121(m): 3:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
unclesuruoffi:

If I could change one thing about myself it's going back to my complexion.  Do you know why? Because the stress I use in rubbing my cream everyday is terrible. 

is this a remark of regret or what , when u were bleaching your skin u did not know that time abii....
Idiot olosho

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Enixfashionhous: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
Some people will say its buhari that cause this again

anyway check out https://enix.com.ng/top-ankara-fabric-brands-in-lagosnigeria/

3 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Nobody: 4:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
She / He is beautiful...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by DBossNG(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Sunofgod(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Naija don spoil finish...

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by deebrain(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Why will it be a burden on your skin if what you are doing is good for your skin?

Better stop doing it Ma...
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by IamPatriotic(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Shopona lo maa pa weyrey yi las las...

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
vincentdx:
See below

See below electricute you.
Delete this rubbish..Nonsense!!!

2 Likes

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by deebrain(m): 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by cutebae: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Next Level

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Nobody: 4:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by osemoses1234(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
And you go look like dragon
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by toyinjimoh(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
the idiot don dey tire of his sorry of her complexion
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by WinkWrld: 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Get a shoe polish , imported one.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by feelgoodstuffs(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
Sorry sis abi na bro.. you're confusing me sef undecided
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by hoodedjaystrim(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
And you sell products that do opposite that?

Are you alright
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by nabegibeg: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
unclesuruoffi:
Bobrisky, a cross dresser who might be said to be the face of bleaching cream products in Nigeria has disclosed that if he could change one thing about himself, it will be to go back to his natural complexion.Bobrisky who disclosed that he will like to go back to his natural complexion if he could change one thing  in the documentary by Beverly Naya titled "Skin", also talked about his bleaching cream business and how he bleached his skin.

He said in a clip of the documentary;

Here is the video;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/20/if-i-could-change-one-thing-ill-go-back-to-my-natural-complexion-bobrisky-video/

See dustbin

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by incogni2o: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Let's wait and see his Future.

We only See Women who Bleached in their Youth and the Skin turns Green

We don't know how it is for Men

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by Isoduwa(m): 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
Please don't try this at home �
Re: Bobrisky: Stopping Bleaching And Going Back To My Natural Complexion Is My Wish by beautyhd: 4:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
You never start dey regret. Guess your body is smelling now?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"I'm In Oxford, Not Cambridge" - Dj Cuppy Corrects Her Father, Otedola (pix) / Cool FM Shades Jaruma With 'audio Money' Track After Tacha Interview / Alibaba Reacts To Ganduje Splitting Emir Sanusi's Kingdom, shades Kano Governor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.