Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Today Is World Oral Health Day - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Today Is World Oral Health Day (525 Views)

Nigeria Is World’s Number 2 In Child Marriage – UNICEF / NADS Celebrates 2019 World Oral Health Day In 6 Nigerian Cities (Photos) / Today Is World's No Bra Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today Is World Oral Health Day by Modragon(m): 1:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
Many countries around the world including Nigeria marks the world oral health day in the 20th of every month..the team of this year oral health day is "SAY AAHHH"...do you know the mouth is one of the most important part of the body because we chew with it,articulate speech with it,apart from these common uses the mouth especially the teeth and jaws gives the face its natural structure and form and needless to say a good smile and beautiful set of dentition is found attractive and can heal the soul...
Common diseases if the mouth includes gingivitis (inflammed gums),dental caries (holes in the teeth),halitosis (bad breathe) and various oral cancers and all this have various multifactorial factors that predisposes an individual.
Have you seen your Dentist today?why not visit one close to you,cause a health mouth overall is a healthy body...join other dentist in the world to celebrate today...there will be free dental check up and treatmeant across all teaching and general hospitals nationwide.Say Ahhhhh

Re: Today Is World Oral Health Day by larrydan: 1:38am On Feb 01, 2020
nice thread
but I really hate my dentist smiley
Re: Today Is World Oral Health Day by MrsSandman: 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2020
It's super nice that people actually make this as a celebration. I have been low key vary of the dentist since I was a little girl. It was scary when I was a kid because it was loud and hurt and people were always kind of telling me that it's no big deal. It took me years to understand that my fear was real and that it's okay to be scared. I also know that my personal perception of this event was always tinted by the reception I got at the clinic. The dentist kind of brushed me aside. It felt like I wasn't important enough for him. When I moved to my current home and changed my dentist (I am a proud member of the Artistic Smiles clinic) and I feel a ton of difference. People are a lot friendlier here, they treat me as a person and not just as a potential money bag. The dentist is nice, works really well and fairly fast. I am really happy with him
Re: Today Is World Oral Health Day by stormtrooper: 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2020
MrsSandman:
It's super nice that people actually make this as a celebration. I have been low key vary of the dentist since I was a little girl. It was scary when I was a kid because it was loud and hurt and people were always kind of telling me that it's no big deal. It took me years to understand that my fear was real and that it's okay to be scared. I also know that my personal perception of this event was always tinted by the reception I got at the clinic. The dentist kind of brushed me aside. It felt like I wasn't important enough for him. When I moved to my current home and changed my dentist (I am a proud member of the Artistic Smiles clinic) and I feel a ton of difference. People are a lot friendlier here, they treat me as a person and not just as a potential money bag. The dentist is nice, works really well and fairly fast. I am really happy with him

Thanks for the info. I will take a look at them.

(1) (Reply)

. / If You Do This, It's A Suicide Mission / Please Help Stretch Marks Has Affected My Woman Body Badly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.