Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Bad Prickly Heat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Bad Prickly Heat (739 Views)

Is The Recent Heat An Effect Of Global Warming? / 22 Home Remedies For Prickly Heat / How Are You Coping With The Current Heat Wave? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad Prickly Heat by nortyd: 9:50pm On Sep 04, 2010
please has aany one got any tips or treattment i can use, im due to fly in to nigeria at the end of this month, have been twice before
but the last time had really bad prickly heat that left scaring
on my upper chest, im a white english woman and would be grateful if any one could help me out

thanking you in advance smiley
Re: Bad Prickly Heat by Nobody: 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2010
The usual I suppose;

Wear cotton instead of polyester
Try medicated prickly heat powders; basically anything that drys up sweat
Take as many showers as possible and so on.
Re: Bad Prickly Heat by xxcarolxx(f): 8:40pm On Sep 06, 2010
use anthisan cream or aidex cream while ur there, before u travel u can get 1 in tablet form so u can start taking now before u travel. Just pop in to your local chemist they will advice you on which is the best to take,

(1) (Reply)

Hepatitis B And Company Medicals? / Modirator, What Is The Meaning Of This Rubbish? / List Of Hospitals That Keep Owning Doctors More Than 3 Months Salary.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.