Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,009 members, 7,814,442 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) (43167 Views)

Timaya Reacts To Comparison With Duncan Mighty: Don't Compare Me To Any Rubbish / Odunlade Adekola Vs Ibrahim Chatta: Twitter Fans React To Comparison / Davido Reacts To Comparison With Wizkid Over ‘sold Out’ 02 Arena (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by dainformant(m): 2:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
A woman who is based in Sacramento, California, USA, has reacted after being compared to Nigerian celebrity blogger, Linda Ikeji, due to their striking resemblance.

The pretty lady identified as Deona Hayes, revealed that she's honored to be compared with Linda whom she labelled a smart and beautiful woman. She also revealed that she has been getting many emails and messages as regards to the issue.

Below is what she shared on Facebook yesterday.

I have been getting tons of emails and direct messages comparing me to this Nigerian blogger named Linda Ikeji. I heard about her years ago but never knew what she looked like. Fast forward to today and I have to admit I do see the resemblance! This woman is smart and beautiful! She has launched her own monthly subscription streaming app and continues to break down barriers for women of color in the business world. I am flattered to be compared to such a Queen! Thank you!

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/03/california-based-lady-reacts-after-being-compared-to-linda-ikeji.html

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Imortal001: 2:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
A sister from another mother. They look like two identical twins.

134 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by phelonrays: 2:45pm On Mar 20, 2019
true oooo..... unlike Buhari and jubrilgringrin

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by donstan18: 3:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Their striking resemblance explains why Linda Ikeji is so promiscuous that she had to birth a child out of wedlock.

A closer glance to that picture will leave with no option but to agree with me that Linda's father is the real father of that Californian lady.

What a promiscuous family.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by MelaninGold(f): 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
donstan18:
Their striking resemblance explains why Linda Ikeji is so promiscuous that she had to birth a child out of wedlock.

A closer glance to that picture will leave with no option but to agree with me that Linda's father is the real father of that Californian lady.

exactly, what a promiscuous family and I was wondering how you came out from such a family. Your father could not even get married to your mother before bleepin the hell out of her and getting her pregnant. Now look at the result-a nincompoopy like you. You people come here to type rubbish about people you barely know and are far better than you will ever be.

185 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by AdsenseAmazon(f): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin oh boy they look alike oooo shocked and there will be great for a party

I purchase all website and Adsense together

2 Likes

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by jendhorlee(m): 3:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
the only difference is that this one is fvckable shocked

3 Likes

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Destined2win: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
donstan18:

Mtchew. This one don kolo

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Utchgirl(f): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Igbo Amaka !

Argue with ur key pad

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 4:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
I will give you just a 'like' if you can turn that your small bizness into making 500thousand naira in 2years.
donstan18:

4 Likes

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
donstan18:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Miracle4Sure: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
grin grin
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Very much alike
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by cremedelacreme: 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Linda's dad has some explanation to make. cheesy
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by GOFRONT(m): 5:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Well, to be perfectly honest, this is my own opinion, without offending anyone who might think differently, from my point of view, looking at it from a different perspective, and without condemning anyones' views or by trying to objectify them while considering each and everyone's valid opinion, I honestly beleive that I completely forgot what I was going to say......

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by GrandHype: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hmmm
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by flakky345: 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Well, they resemble each other sha
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Neoteny(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
Everyone has a doppelganger somewhere out there.

It's just math.

7 Likes

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by ebujany(m): 5:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
cool
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by freemi(m): 5:16pm On Mar 20, 2019
donstan18:

lols.
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by freemi(m): 5:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jesu
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by careytommy37(m): 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
AdsenseAmazon:
grin oh boy they look alike oooo shocked and there will be great for a party

I purchase all website and Adsense together

You this fake lesbian, if I give you upper cut ehn.
Fake ass jobless jonze boy
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by seangy4konji: 5:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wizkid go still smell fish there

1 Like

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Elliot2(m): 5:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
GOFRONT:
Well, to be perfectly honest, this is my own opinion, without offending anyone who might think differently, from my point of view, looking at it from a different perspective, and without condemning anyones' views or by trying to objectify them while considering each and everyone's valid opinion, I honestly beleive that I completely forgot what I was going to say......
For the first time I was able to detect your nonsense writeup on time,and so did not read beyond the first four words. Guys, we all need bullshit detectors here to avoid wasting our precious time on some shits. #Seun pls help on that.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by sonnie10: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
People do look alike. I remember when I was working with this guy that looks like me. Customers would come up to me and continue their conversation from where they had stopped with the other guy. Sometimes if it’s something I could help with I would but most of the time I just redirect them, and pardon their confusion.
The height of it was the day my elder brother came to my work place, from where I was I saw him walked straight up to the guy and was calling him my name and trying to exchange pleasantries. He was stunned when he realized that wasn’t me.

9 Likes

Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by blazer2018: 5:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
shocked
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by Agugbadin: 5:28pm On Mar 20, 2019
They look like but she younger than Linda which is okay
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by tragergeorge(m): 5:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
Abeg which of dem b Linda here,,,cos be sef I nor even too kW d Linda,,,
Re: Deona Hayes, Linda Ikeji’s Lookalike Reacts To Comparison (Photos) by natznext(m): 5:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
If them born Linda for that kind climate, would have been really hard to tell the difference

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cynthia Morgan Wishes To Change Her State Of Origin / This Throw Back Picture Of Ali Baba And Bovi Will Leave You Laughing / Kim Kardashian Welcomes Fourth Baby With Kanye West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.