Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,042 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live (38908 Views)

"I Made A Mistake" - Etinosa Reacts To Going Nude On MC Galaxy's IG Live Video / Etinosa Sets Instagram Account On Private After Going Unclad On MC Galaxy's IG / Actress, Etinosa Under Fire For Going Nude On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by dachilino: 3:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
Etinosa in her new post today, claimed she was drunk when she went naked on MC Galaxy's Instagram live, an act that trended last week.Etinosa who claimed she was drunk when she went naked on MC Galaxy's Instagram live, also advised alcoholics to drink responsibly and know when to stop. She wrote;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/20/etinosa-claims-she-was-drunk-when-she-went-naked-on-mc-galaxys-instagram-live/

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Skankhunt42: 3:50pm On Mar 20, 2019
Devil right now

51 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Hofbrauhaus(m): 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nairaland, so Etinosa is your new tontoDike abi?

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by chiboy1116: 6:54pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wetin concern me? What am I even doing here . * Runs out

5 Likes

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by kaydp: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
E never do. Please keep it to yourself
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by marvin906(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
ohhhhhhhhhh my lorddddddd
e don do
e don do
e don do.... wetin self
all of una dey crase

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Factfinder1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
To be a man isn't easy, that's why bobrisky left.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Abdul9025(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
She finally got the attention she needed... Anything about her will make front page

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by iamJ(m): 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
dem dey worry u for village

u wanted attention, i pray say u high, u high and u carry phone hold the camera well, show puna cheesy cheesy cheesy

etinosa shut up abeg, u just wanted to trend, enjoy the fame, with ur useless naked video

wan form kim kardashian with ur sardine body

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by StOla: 6:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
After the initial "It is my body, I don't give a damn attitude", she has began to soft pedal and blame depression and now the bottle.

She will soon blame it on Buhari.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by dipopooo(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Mumu... A hoe is a hoe.... If u like call it a farm tool..

But I can't lie oooo the girl body make sense... I saw the video

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Angelawhite(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ddd
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by DonMilano(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wait let me ask you??
Is your uncle's name Lai Mohammed
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by maxweb(m): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Drunk haba

Nigerian girls will not make heaven

9 Likes

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Lillianbri(f): 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Really?
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Destined2win: 6:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
angry

Etinosa abi Etiosa, just shut up.

I saw your show of shame, you were not drunk.

The truth is I never heard about you, until now. You can take that to the bank.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by americaninja1: 6:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
Before nko, Wetin she go talk.. pple always hiding behind am drunk .. shioor.. uno drink go slap sojo o

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by princegeo(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
I Dn tire for these Etonian girl sef

Nairaland una bk get news again

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by PLATO1U(m): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Devil we be like thank God she did not say it's my work
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by sexiestharam(f): 6:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
ok

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by TheBoy1740: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
She was drunk. It was obvious in the video

1 Like

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
Her life.
Her unclothedness.
Her Choice in life.

Her stupidity will live with her till the rest of her naked life.
The internet NEVER forgets!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by Lexusgs430: 6:59pm On Mar 20, 2019
She should tell me when she is able to dance for me..... Drunk or not...........
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by visijo(m): 7:00pm On Mar 20, 2019
“No matter the beauty and academic qualifications of a woman, without a husband, it’s a waste.”
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by MobilityExpress: 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
P
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by EmekaBlue(m): 7:01pm On Mar 20, 2019
iamJ:
dem dey worry u for village

u wanted attention, i pray say u high, u high and u carry phone hold the camera well, show puna cheesy cheesy cheesy

etinosa shut up abeg, u just wanted to trend, enjoy the fame, with ur useless naked video

wan form kim kardashian with ur sardine body
na waa for u o....like u didnt enjoy d show
Re: Etinosa Claims She Was Drunk When She Went Unclad On MC Galaxy's Instagram Live by oyetunder(m): 7:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
But what is so special about this slowpoke's unclothedness? We all know that our elders say that it is a fun to watch a mad person display in the public...but nobody prays to give birth to one. The DRINKS are not to BLAME.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amina Amal Sues Hadiza Gabon For Beating Her Over Lesbianism Accusation / Khafi And Gedoni Unveil Their Son, Malakai's Face In Adorable Christmas Photo / Banky W Sprays Money At Gabriel Afolayan's Wedding (video!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.