Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:30 PM

How Do I Get NYSC Placement To My Place Of Work - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Do I Get NYSC Placement To My Place Of Work (389 Views)

FG Offers Placement To Ukraine-based Nigerian Students Amid ASUU Strike / Second Term Scheme Of Work And Plan Lesson Note For Primary Schools / Lagos State Scheme Of Work For Primary Schools (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get NYSC Placement To My Place Of Work by Biafrareform(m): 3:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
Good day all. This stuff has been a sort of concern to me.
Was working while in school and the job really helped me alot.

My convocation is 29th of this month and surely NYSC call will beckon. I don't want to lose this job unless for a higher pay.

I can afford to excuse myself from work for the three weeks orientation camp but not for the duration of the program.

I really need advise on how to work it out so I can be posted to my place of work.

Help a brother
Re: How Do I Get NYSC Placement To My Place Of Work by Gabbyayo(m): 4:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
sad
Re: How Do I Get NYSC Placement To My Place Of Work by toniacan(f): 4:15pm On Mar 20, 2019
If your state of deployment is where you are working, then get a letter from them addressed to NYSC on their willingness to accept you if posted to the organization. Take the letter to camp and submit to the ICT department after swearing in ceremony, I am sure you will be properly guided from there.
Re: How Do I Get NYSC Placement To My Place Of Work by Biafrareform(m): 5:06pm On Mar 20, 2019
toniacan:
If your state of deployment is where you are working, then get a letter from them addressed to NYSC on their willingness to accept you if posted to the organization. Take the letter to camp and submit to the ICT department after swearing in ceremony, I am sure you will be properly guided from there.

Thanks for your reply.

I am from Ebonyi State. Schooled in Portharcourt and working in Portharcourt.

So how I do work it so I will be posted in Portharcourt?
Re: How Do I Get NYSC Placement To My Place Of Work by toniacan(f): 5:21pm On Mar 21, 2019
Biafrareform:

Thanks for your reply.

I am from Ebonyi State. Schooled in Portharcourt and working in Portharcourt.

So how I do work it so I will be posted in Portharcourt?
Most persons 'work' postings to their preferred state of service. If registration has ended, then the alternative is to redeploy from Camp. Once redeployed successfully, get a letter from your work place and take to NYSC ASAP else they post you elsewhere. I am certain you will be given your desired PPA. Goodluck.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Help Needed!!! Chemists Only. / How To Become A University Lecturer In Nigeria / UNILAG Trained Medical Doctor Dies 24hours After Graduation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.