Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) (37204 Views)

Young Man Arrested As Married Lover Dies After Marathon Sex In Ogun. Photo / Olasunkanmi Esho Kills Wife & Daughter, Commits Suicide In The US / Man Kills Wife In Lagos, Shaves Her Hairs, Dumps Her Body In Water (Graphic Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by fx45(m): 9:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
MajorJeffery:
See his face, he still no send sef. grin
Afonjas are evil and heartless. See his unrepentant face not minding his impending death.

1 Like

Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:02pm On Mar 20, 2019
ubee:

Your ignorance is alarming. And obviously you are a misogynist always looking for the next reason to berate, accuse,mock, abuse and harass a lady. Why are you so worked up against chics?
She clearly denied that the deceased was her lover, and you saw her explanation about why the deceased was in the house, so why are you still accusing her of cheating?
Mtcheew!!!

ARRANT DELUDED NONSENSE!!!!!

if the man was killed because of suspicion of cheating, then who was he suspected of sleeping with (if not the wife)?!?!?!

1 Like

Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by fredoooooo: 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
Wife win on this, she's free to continue her Ashawo business ... guy man next time use ya sense

1 Like

Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by ridbell01(m): 10:47pm On Mar 20, 2019
Josh44s:
In as much as what he did is a crime punishable by law, I still applaud the man, me I won’t only kill you, I will burn your dead body to ashes. Only he wasn’t smart enough to cove his track. That’s what you get for sleeping with another man’ Wife. A great lesson to all young men out there. Single girls nova finish, leave people’s wife alone or end up dead.
because of pussy? We mature mind have passed that level oo if you Bleep my wife I will divorce her and marry two beautiful girls at once

1 Like

Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by Hoodbilonia: 10:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ugly pogba
If im the judge
I'd give him at leaat 120yrs to life behind bars
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 12:15am On Mar 21, 2019
That's why I left my landlord's beautiful wife
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by cookingsoul(m): 2:33am On Mar 21, 2019
see advert for plywood.

Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by revolt(m): 4:03am On Mar 21, 2019
If he killed the man in his house it's not necessarily a crime. The deceased is an intruder!!! Are there no lawyers here?!! All he has to do is prove the man was banging his wife. Her story for a start doesn't make sense at all... The deceased man no fear go bang anoda person wife for him house. Ofcos the gatemans testimony will be taken into consideration. The only fool here is the person that died cause of a married woman . Hian..

1 Like

Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by revolt(m): 4:05am On Mar 21, 2019
Lexusgs430:
Why not just divorce her?.....
cause divorce is very expensive and most times the woman will not want to go and may end up poisoning you in the process so she another woman won't have you.
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by revolt(m): 4:06am On Mar 21, 2019
maryjames9:
Stupid man. Nigerian Police Force is a huge joke. See the wood displayed. This is a big disgrace. What are they doing with the over bloated bails and the side money they make from people.

Anyways this guy is insane. You come buy death penalty or life imprisonment for yourself because of a woman. Spits. Funny thing is that the woman may still be on top of another man while you are getting lethal injection or hanging. Foolish man. You for kuku dash the man your wife by sending her packing instead of destroying the rest of your life.
will she agree to pack... If you for everything her now she'll start claiming domestic violence ....abegy
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by Lexusgs430: 4:44am On Mar 21, 2019
revolt:
cause divorce is very expensive and most times the woman will not want to go and may end up poisoning you in the process so she another woman won't have you.

So killing the lover/wife, is a preferable alternative?.....
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by deloon(m): 5:30am On Mar 21, 2019
Just look at the kind of mugshots the Nigerian Police is taking in 2019.
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by martius101(m): 7:42am On Mar 21, 2019
Nigeria is crazy.....see wetin Dem take do mug shot
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by Cityguy: 2:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
Why would the wife turn her house to a brothel that a cobbler brings his girlfriend over to for sex? Nonsense.
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by wizdomnzube(m): 3:51pm On Mar 21, 2019
Niggaz never forget......"nobody owns the puSSyyyy" whether married or not!
Re: Man kills Wife’s 'Secret Lover' In Ogun (Photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
ridbell01:
because of pussy? We mature mind have passed that level oo if you Bleep my wife I will divorce her and marry two beautiful girls at once

as much as you are absolutely right... you have to admit that putting her through great pain and suffering would be very satisfying too.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elders And Youths Fight Over A Goat Brought As Marriage Rite In Anambra (Photos) / Woman Killed In Mgbakwu, Anambra State, Killer Apprehended (graphic Pixs) / Dorothy Edet Raped Four Times, Shares Horrible Experiences

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.