Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Browse For Free - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Browse For Free (668 Views)

Can I Use My Mtn Bis To Browse On My Laptop? Is It Possible Folks? / How Can He Browse For Less(with More Gigabyte)? / How To Use Your Blackberry As A Modem To Browse The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Browse For Free by WhiteHero: 11:57pm On Sep 04, 2010
I wish to bring to your notice that you can browse for free on all networks in Nigeria now. If you wish to get details just download the attachment below and follow the instruction.

If you wish to be notified when new cheats are available just send a blank mail with the subject “”  to naijaloadedbrowsing@gmail.com

Thanks.

Re: Browse For Free by bhsadmin: 6:42pm On Sep 06, 2010
India Web Hosting Server

I'm bringing to your a faster package for browsing, quick download and more

it works better with mtn fastlink, download at 201.34kps on 3G and 50.34kps with Edge

There are different packages available

Pack 1 with 2GB bandwidths For N5000

Pack 2 with 6GB bandwidths for N8000

Set Up time is within 24hr of payment.

Idea for both pro and beginners. I also provide Video tutorial on how to configure and start using your server

Note: All packages have one month Guarantee, you can request for your money if does not work.

For more info contact me on dkess15@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Bulk Sms Reseller Biz With N250 Only. This Is Not A Promo / I Am Glad To Be Back After Two Years Of Being Away / Glo Modem For Sale - Location: Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.