Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,174 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:09 AM

Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence (39971 Views)

Policemen Beat Harrison Gwamnishu For Trying To Help Street Hawker (Video) / Policemen Beat Emmanuel Oshiyoye For Challenging Them, Break His Jaw In Osun / Policemen Beat Soldier For Refusing To Wear Face-Mask In Benin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Ritzy10(f): 4:39pm On Mar 20, 2019
Tragedy struck some hours ago in Abuja, as a Civil Defense officer was beaten to death by men of the Nigeria Police Force.

The deceased, identified as Jumbo Ogah Ochigbo, was said to be driving through a one-way in Nyanya, when he was accosted by the officers.

However, in the cause of the resulting confrontation, he was assaulted to death in the presence of his wife and children. His body has since been deposited at the Nyanya General Hospital.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/policemen-beat-civil-defense-officer-to-death-in-his-familys-presence/

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Juell(m): 4:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
cry

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Dottore: 5:03pm On Mar 20, 2019
Hope the policemen have shared his meat and will use it to cook soup. Useless animals

107 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by OgogoroFreak(m): 5:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Animal kingdom called NIGERIA!

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
However, in the cause of the resulting confrontation, he was assaulted to death in the presence of his wife and children.

HANG HIM BY THE BALLS NOW!!! shocked shocked shocked
What a WICKED ANIMAL!!

Nothing can be more heart-wrenching to a family watching their bread winner die in front of them.
So Painful!

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Maket: 7:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Life cut so short by ones act of indiscipline (I am above the law of one way)

2- Power display by the authority (taken the law in their hands). Why not arrest and charge him for the offense committed,?

Wait oh, is it the duty of the police to do this or Road safety?

22 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Babaj02: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na dem dem. Ayoko city here I come

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by obembet(f): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nnamdi Kanu is right

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by tstx(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Nigeria... Even uniform men no dey respect theirselves

When the devil wants to punish you in Nigeria he first makes your power drunk.. If only the guy had followed the rules of driving.

See my signature

4 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by slawomir: 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Okay
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Cameroonglass(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
I pity the country called Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by oyi1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
The Kind Of Things You See In The Zoo

Maybe He Has Beaten An Innocent Person To Death Before..

Who Knows.. Nemesis

3 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by virginboy1(m): 7:19pm On Mar 20, 2019
Frustration everywhere... Normal people now behaving and acting abnormal...

Bad News everywhere... cry

The word Police is now Synonymous to Brutality in my country... sad

This Next Level Heat is just to much to bear...sighssss :- embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Cameroonglass(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
sai baba

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Mutemenot(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Useless country where you can't differentiate touts from the armed forces. Let them share his meat like the guy above said..

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by OhiOfIhima: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
D
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Spar7tan(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Policeman killed the civil defence, he killed his relative. Nigeria, what country. Olopa to pa civil defence Omo Iya e lo pa

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by lordempire(m): 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
What a tragedy! I pray we get it right someday in this country
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by GANAYAD: 7:20pm On Mar 20, 2019
Police=legal criminals

6 Likes

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by GemstoneJs(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
how i take enter Nigeria?? embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
He was wrong for driving one way and the police officers are abruptly wicked for murdering him in his family's presence.
They don't fear God
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Ohraykon: 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
In the voice of fela this uprising will bring out the beast in us. There was a country!!!
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Dukeolumidemans(m): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
What ever a man soweth, so shall he reap...I hope the families of all the Policemen are ready because that's how their own husband's will end up killed on the road...it's not a curse, it's called Karma and it's real.
Welcome to Nigeria where the lives of people are worthless than that of a mere cow..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by roladex(f): 7:21pm On Mar 20, 2019
Na wa ooo.police a thorn in d flesh
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by NumbEmotions(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jush imagine such lubbish
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by t12tosin: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Issokay
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by jericco1(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
the thing is that I'm happy..... because they disobey rules and traffic regulations because they feel that they're uniform men
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by valboyz2010(m): 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
very soon una go hear say na self defence I know my country
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
Immediate sack and prosecution.

Jail time knocking.

He who fights and runs away lives to fight another day.

Many thanks to Nigerians who behave like animals.
Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by eddie7: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Pure disrespect & high level of disregard for other uniform personnel...... Civilians are their shooting range.... That's NPF for you

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by DaddyGngeess(m): 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
This is really really bad, his offence is not enough to take his precious life now, na waooo

1 Like

Re: Policemen Beat Civil Defense Officer To Death In His Family’s Presence by Nobody: 7:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Banana Republic

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mother Of 3 Got Arrested For Robbery In Lagos / Man Brutally Butchered In Nasarawa State (Graphic Photos) / Cult Groups Clash In Lobia, Bayelsa, Five Dead, Including A Toddler (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.