Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,698 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption (2110 Views)

I Want To Sell My Puppies (rottweiler and German mix) / How To Save A Fading Puppies (please Help My Puppies Are Dying) / I Need Info On Hw To Care For My Puppies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by raoniclectronic: 6:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
I always visit nairaland as a guest, I see no reasons to join but of late I decided to join cos my dog have really been frustrating me.. I'm the kind of man that is always busy so my vet convinced me to go into dog business which I did but after my dog gave birth the first time, he took all the pups and told me they passed away but later I find out but I just let him go cos I don't want to punish him, he's close to my family but now they mate at my back and I have a pups already but the stress is too much I don't know if I should give them for adoption at the cheapest price cos I can't go through the stress.

1 Like

Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by nickyvil: 6:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Have you tried another vet
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by raoniclectronic: 6:49pm On Mar 20, 2019
I'm just tired.. I don't want to go through the stress again and he's still the one taking care of my dog but I keep distance from him
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by IamAnderson(m): 7:07pm On Mar 20, 2019
raoniclectronic:
I always visit nairaland as a guest, I see no reasons to join but of late I decided to join cos my dog have really been frustrating me.. I'm the kind of man that is always busy so my vet convinced me to go into dog business which I did but after my dog gave birth the first time, he took all the pups and told me they passed away but later I find out but I just let him go cos I don't want to punish him, he's close to my family but now they mate at my back and I have a pups already but the stress is too much I don't know if I should give them for adoption at the cheapest price cos I can't go through the stress.
so you're always busy and you decided to go into dog breeding?

2 Likes

Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by stanvesco(m): 7:25pm On Mar 20, 2019
raoniclectronic:

I am interested in the adoption ohhh
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by raoniclectronic: 7:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
IamAnderson:

so you're always busy and you decided to go into dog breeding?

vet is a very close relatives and I believed he will handle it like his own though I already learnt my lesson but I don't have intentions of mating them but they did so it happened. though I love my pets so so much
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by raoniclectronic: 7:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
stanvesco:

I've not really made the decision but I'm still delibrating but I think the best option is to give them up for adaptions cos they are messing everywhere up. destroying stuffs at home .. irritating with the way they poo all over the place n inside the cage.
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by raoniclectronic: 7:36pm On Mar 20, 2019
nickyvil:
Have you tried another vet
He still come around once to take care of my pet, he's a close relative
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by nickyvil: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2019
raoniclectronic:

Breed n pix
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
raoniclectronic:

I've not really made the decision but I'm still delibrating but I think the best option is to give them up for adaptions cos they are messing everywhere up. destroying stuffs at home .. irritating with the way they poo all over the place n inside the cage.
Lol! Dog breeding is not for everyone, it takes alot of work, one must be ready to sweep up alot of dog shitt and clean alot of dog piss, not to mention feeding and watering and bathing the dogs too. Definitely not for the busy working people and definitely not for the lazy.

But there is still a way to go around this, you can hire a live in person to help you with caring for the dogs and while the vet takes care of their medical needs, but it has to be one who loves dogs not someone who will end up getting angry and end up harming your dogs.
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by ikenna042: 8:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
sir cry cry cry i am interested in adopting one of your puppies i can take care it
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by Nobody: 9:35pm On Mar 20, 2019
raoniclectronic:

vet is a very close relatives and I believed he will handle it like his own though I already learnt my lesson but I don't have intentions of mating them but they did so it happened. though I love my pets so so much

You should have spayed and neutered your dog/s if you don't want puppies.
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by bobbysaxy: 9:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
Am ready to buy the dogs...sell them to most popular breeder in Nigeria.
Add me on Whatsapp and send their pix ,08155560515...am buying and not adopting..
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by Nobody: 9:42pm On Mar 20, 2019
raoniclectronic:

Whatever your decision is, be careful with who you deal with, make sure it's someone who loves dogs.
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by raoniclectronic: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
Jackofall:

Whatever your decision is, be careful with who you deal with, make sure it's someone who loves dogs.

thanks so much, I've decided to give the puppies for adoption at cheaper price.. I can't go through the stress again n I will give out the female too
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by raoniclectronic: 9:56pm On Mar 20, 2019
bobbysaxy:
Add me on Whatsapp and send their pix ,08155560515...am buying and not adopting..

already message you
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by raoniclectronic: 9:57pm On Mar 20, 2019
stanvesco:

lemme have your contact.. boerboel breed
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by raoniclectronic: 9:58pm On Mar 20, 2019
nickyvil:

Breed n pix
boerboel send me your contact
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by stanvesco(m): 10:04pm On Mar 20, 2019
raoniclectronic:

Bro abeg lemme adopt one or two....

Thanks in addy
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by stanvesco(m): 10:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
raoniclectronic:

Gimme a pair.....just moved to a nice house.......and dey wud av ample space to play......wen dey grow and mate.....if u need den......wud give u any number u want
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by stanvesco(m): 10:30pm On Mar 20, 2019
raoniclectronic:

Bro abeg lemme adopt one or two....

Thanks in addy
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by ikenna042: 1:55am On Mar 21, 2019
sir i am still interested
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by Nobody: 2:29am On Mar 21, 2019
Please I don't need money from you,!!!!

I Have been nominated for the OOU campus Rookie of the year!!!
Please guys I really need to take this Glory!!!!

*Oou Mac awards voting link for the 2nd edition*

Open your browsers

*sips drink*

Kindly open the link above �� and vote *SamRocker* for The *Rookie of the year*.

Under the rookie of the year category!!!

https://ooumacawards..com/2019/03/voting-link.html?m=1
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by Bomae: 6:53am On Mar 21, 2019
Join our telegram to learn everything u need to knw abt dogs.

https:///CanineEducation

Overweight and obesity in dogs.
Canine Education health articles.

As a responsible dog owner u should get a weighing scale at home and make sure to check the weight of ur dog regularly. U should endeavour to knw the standard weight of the breed u have so u can tell when its overweight and obese

Owners often incorrectly believe their overweight dogs are at a healthy weight.

The formula for reducing weight in dogs is is to decrease in the calories consumed and an increase in activity.

Obesity is wen dogs who are at least 30% heavier than what their normal weight should be,

Excess weight on dogs worsen their arthritis and slow them down. Have u seen a baby outrun a full grown dog? �. It an have significant financial and medical implications in the event of an emergency or illness as well.

These are some of the health issues that overweight could cause in dogs.

Pancreatitis: Meaning inflammation of the pancreas. this disease often results in decreased energy and appetite, with concurrent vomiting and diarrhea. While pancreatitis can be fairly mild, it can also be much more severe and can be fatal (due to the triggering of a body-wide inflammatory cascade set off by the pancreatic inflammation). We av talked abt this in previous articles. Giving ur dogs too much fat can also cause pancreatitis.

Heat Stroke: because of both the insulating properties of their excess fat and the additional strain such excess weight puts on their joints, overweight and obese dogs are at increased risk of developing this debilitating, expensive, and (often) fatal emergency condition.

Diabetes: This condition typically require life-long management and frequent monitoring at ur vet, but it also carries with it the additional risks of a severe metabolic emergency condition called diabetic ketoacidosis, recurrent urinary tract infections etc

Others: Excessive weight and obesity also predisposes a dog to recurrent skin and urinary tract infections, worsens the pain associated with arthritis and other orthopedic conditions, and increases the likelihood that a dog with a pre-existing respiratory or heart condition will suffer an emergency related to their condition.

How can u tell if ur dog is at his ideal body weight?

U can use a combination of ur dogs weight and individual body condition score (BCS) to determine if ur dog is overweight, underweight, or right. U should look primarily at the waist, ribs, and any fat deposits on the back or near the base of the tail.

Wen u view ur dogs waist from the back his abdomen should tuck up as it approaches the back legs. When viewed from above, there should be a clear delineation between the back half and the front. The waist and the abdomen should not be on same level.

U should be able to feel the ribs easily, without having to press through too thick a layer of fat. If there is excessive fat cover over the ribs, ur dog is overweight.

Ur dogs back should not be perfectly flat, and there shouldn't be a large fat pad along their sides or near the base of their tail.

Weight loss in dogs is typically far easier than losing weight ourselves. This is because we control what they eat. I would give u some tips to help u achieve weight loss in ur dogs.

U av to reduce ur dogs calorie intake and increase his activity level (and his caloric burn).

Treats are typically the single biggest source of excess calories that most overweight dogs consume on a daily basis. U should reduce it and probably reduce the number of times u feed.

Don't feed your pet table scraps

Decrease the quantity of food you are feeding ur dog or, if necessary, change the type of food u are feeding them if they contain too much calories. Feeding a higher protein and lower carbohydrate diet can help with achieving weight loss.

Increase the number of calories ur dog burns each day
Increase ur dogs level of daily exercise - start slow and gradually increase.

u can take them for longer or more frequent walks, or u can throw a ball for them more frequently for them to chase. Just be careful not to do these exercises during the heat of the day on particularly warm or hot days, a such days dogs are at higher risk of developing Heat Stroke. We told u this in previous articles.

U can also take them for swimming which is a great exercise for many dogs, and one that is lower impact on their joints. There are some dogs that do not like water, dont force them.

Join our telegram to learn everything u need to knw abt dogs.

https:///CanineEducation
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by Pidginwhisper: 10:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
bobbysaxy:
Who made you one?Onye nzuzu[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by nickyvil: 5:55am On Mar 22, 2019
raoniclectronic:

boerboel send me your contact

Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by LooseCanon(m): 8:08am On Mar 22, 2019
raoniclectronic:

Bros, I have always wanted to adopt a dog, I have got a large compound... I am also a welder , I can build it a dog house, take care of it... Please I want to adopt a dog, I can't afford to buy one... But I can take good care of it... Here is my contact 0903-168-1515
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by warripikin17(m): 8:18am On Mar 22, 2019
If you're in Lagos, I'll like to buy a female. Since you're thinking of giving them out. 08025275838
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by Starboytwo(m): 4:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
Can I pm OP
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by sadiq9ja: 5:49pm On Mar 22, 2019
Bro contact me
Re: I Might Give My Puppies Up For Adoption by bobbysaxy: 9:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
Who made you one?Onye nzuzu[img]http://2.bp..com/-p9whylrqliM/Ud3R74x6NnI/AAAAAAAAN0A/nhChnQ6LnCw/s1600/adam-levine.gif[/img]
onye ofe nmanu...zuzu pu eba biko

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Who Knows What Specie Of Turtle This Is? / Gamebred APBT Puppies / Boerboel Thread(send A Pic Of Your Boerboel)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.