Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,856 members, 7,824,559 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

I Need A Full Functioning Ponzi Site With My Unique Features - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need A Full Functioning Ponzi Site With My Unique Features (785 Views)

Ponzi Site For Sale. Great And Standard Feautures!!! / Get A Fully Designed Ponzi Site Today / If You Need Your Own Ponzi Site Kindly Enter Here The Script Is Also Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Full Functioning Ponzi Site With My Unique Features by solablings(f): 1:00am On Mar 21, 2019
I need a considerate programmer that can help me set up my ponzi site with my unique features as I want it to be.

The programmer must be an expert without errors in what he's delivering coz I've been victim of such programmers that on the day of launch the site start malfunctioning and it crashed even before starting.

The programmer must be from either Oyo state, osun state or kwara pls, coz I need someone I can have access to
Re: I Need A Full Functioning Ponzi Site With My Unique Features by solablings(f): 1:02am On Mar 21, 2019
You can contact me thru my signature if you're available.
solablings:
I need a considerate programmer that can help me set up my ponzi site with my unique features as I want it to be.

The programmer must be an expert without errors in what he's delivering coz I've been victim of such programmers that on the day of launch the site start malfunctioning and it crashed even before starting.

The programmer must be from either Oyo state, osun state or kwara pls, coz I need someone I can have access to

Re: I Need A Full Functioning Ponzi Site With My Unique Features by solablings(f): 7:50am On Mar 21, 2019
more hands needed pls
Re: I Need A Full Functioning Ponzi Site With My Unique Features by solablings(f): 9:01am On Mar 21, 2019
still needed
Re: I Need A Full Functioning Ponzi Site With My Unique Features by solablings(f): 10:36am On Mar 21, 2019
needed
Re: I Need A Full Functioning Ponzi Site With My Unique Features by Supertech23(m): 10:40am On Mar 21, 2019
solablings:

Am in Oyo state, And I have developed a lot of website i will show you, Call or WhatsApp 09-033-10-41-34 let discuss
Re: I Need A Full Functioning Ponzi Site With My Unique Features by Jboyossai(m): 10:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
solablings:

i can do this but i stay in enugu...quote me if interested

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Nairaland Digital Marketers / Web Design Promo!!! / Urgent Enquiry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.