Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,248 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam (15736 Views)

Female Student Robbed & Stabbed In FUPRE, Effurun Delta State (Graphic) / FUPRE Students Forcing A Rat To Smoke Weed In Delta State / Ondo State University Student Robbed And Wounded (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by GistmeBlog(m): 6:57am On Mar 21, 2019
The students of the Federal University of Petroleum Resources Effurun (FUPRE) in Delta State have accused the management of not doing enough to ensure their safety, despite the incessant robberies going on in the school.

Their renewed accusation is coming after a 100 level student was robbed and stabbed, yesterday, with two weeks to her exams. The girl was stabbed several times and almost beaten to death during the vicious attack.

According to a student of the institution, few months ago, another student was stabbed 5 times and robbed, a week to their exams, but the management insisted that he must go ahead with the exams or risk repeating the class.

From the desk of Gistmeblog

1 Like

Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by GistmeBlog(m): 7:00am On Mar 21, 2019
See photos of the men that assaulted her HERE

1 Like

Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by Frezzy123(m): 7:15am On Mar 21, 2019
Nawa Ooooo angry
Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by anonymuz(m): 8:46am On Mar 21, 2019
To go and write exam with her condition? Even the post robbery trauma will not her to read.

1 Like

Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by hubtiva: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2019
Which kind satanic spirit con dismantle the slay queen face like this.

checkout http://lexoft.com.ng/printing/
Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by hisexcellency34: 10:34am On Mar 21, 2019
I don't pity thieves at all. They don't deserve to live
Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by Kelvin30286063(m): 10:35am On Mar 21, 2019
Eyah
Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by tillaman(m): 10:38am On Mar 21, 2019
Ehya look at the poor girl!! I wish you speedy recovery girl.

1 Like

Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by ignis: 10:46am On Mar 21, 2019
Some people don't have conscience, I pity the poor gal.
Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by MobilityExpress: 10:48am On Mar 21, 2019
shocked Why are some people so evil?
Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:49am On Mar 21, 2019
get this property cheap call and whatsapp 08033964348
http://www.triplehrealtor.com/listing.php
Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by Nobody: 11:03am On Mar 21, 2019
I still don't understand why you would allow your pictures to be taken in such state
Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by Spin4: 11:58am On Mar 21, 2019
Mtchewwww...
People inflicting pains they wouldn't want to suffer on others. cry
Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by Nobody: 12:01pm On Mar 21, 2019
Wicked people everywhere..you yoo nxt time if thief tell u to give them anything wey u get... Oga madam give them asfar u have it expecially when they are seeing it,,,,, there is life after that day..dont be stuborn weaponized robber
Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by layo50(m): 12:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Devastating sad

Cheapest Easter Flight deals

Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by Homlong(m): 1:17pm On Mar 21, 2019
Ogbomoro youths and robbing fupre students, is 5&6 there is no off-k lodge this guys haven't robbed, off k is like sitting on a robber time bomb. Those youths and envious of students, with some saying the are taking their destinies in the community.

1 Like

Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by jared007: 1:27pm On Mar 21, 2019
I wonder whats wrong with some peoples brain? Govt brought development to ur community in the form of university only for u to rob those u are meant to protect?

Later u guys would be complaining that companies are running away from Delta.

1 Like

Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by Iykesmooth: 1:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Joshrob:

If i stack 200k in 2 odds in betting.. I will make that same amount with some extra money in 90mims.. And get my money paid to my account same day.

And you can also lose that same amount if it dosent go your way which is why no one with actual brains do that. Unless of course they got a huge bank roll

Mine isn't a game of luck. It's 100 percent coming in

So do u want a game of chance where u can lose 200k in one day or where u can keep making 200k every two months for the rest of your life?

That's what I thought

1 Like

Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by Joshrob(m): 1:43pm On Mar 21, 2019
Iykesmooth:

And you can also lose that same amount if it dosent go your way which is why no one with actual brains do that. Unless of course they got a huge bank roll

Mine isn't a game of luck. It's 100 percent coming in

So do u want a game of chance where u can lose 200k in one day or where u can keep making 200k every two months for the rest of your life?

That's what I thought

Football is not a game of luck.. I can bet 3 games to get that same amount, so why waste it on you
Re: FUPRE Female Student Robbed, Stabbed Weeks To Exam by Samueltemi337(m): 2:16pm On Mar 21, 2019
Fake Story
It happened outside school not inside

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saliu Abdulkadir: I’m Not Behind Attacks In Igangan Community Of Oyo State / Indian Policeman Attacked By Nigerian Man Caught With Cocaine / Soldiers, Airmen, Cops Arrested Over Rape In Idps Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.