Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos (7114 Views)

All The Time Toke Makinwa Showed Us Her Curvy Bare Backside And Boobs (photos) / Yvonne Okoro & Her Sisters Break The Internet With Big Boobs (photos & Video / Pragya: Nigerian Comedian With The Largest 'Boobs' (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by indulge01: 1:29pm On Mar 21, 2019
American actress , Keke Palmer always keeps her relationships private .

However, she appears to be in love judung from a new photo of her lounging on a boat with her boyfriend .

In the photo, Keke is smiling from ear-to-ear as he grabs her left boob.

See full photos below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/keke-palmers-boyfriend-fondles-her-boobs-photos/

Cc;lalasticlala

Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by cassidy1996(m): 2:39pm On Mar 21, 2019
akeelah and the bee.. dis small girl that time, she don ripe.
Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by Faber(m): 2:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
There is no time a girl behaves so abnormally and ignobly than under the influence of a powerful dick...

I remember one Iceblock pressing one Juliet bum...now e don clear for the Juliet eye

7 Likes

Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by Sparkle777(f): 3:10pm On Mar 21, 2019
Trust me, it usually doesn't end well.

6 Likes

Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by Nobody: 3:55pm On Mar 21, 2019
See as he dey press breast like agege bread angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by barackodam: 4:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
handle?

Do you even know the meaning of handle?

Guyman is squeezing and pressing
Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by ikennamadu1(m): 5:02pm On Mar 21, 2019
Faber:
There is no time a girl behaves so abnormally and ignobly than under the influence of a powerful dick...

I remember one Iceblock pressing one Juliet bum...now e don clear for the Juliet eye

cheesy hahahahhahahaha day naa ice block
Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by actoor(m): 5:45pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sparkle777:

Hnmmmm
Experience is the Best Teacher.

2 Likes

Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by Austinoiz(m): 6:07pm On Mar 21, 2019
Nna mehnnn after seeing this pinshure, I come confirm say I dey learn work for brezz squeezeology, aswear!
Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by happybee: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2019
cassidy1996:
akeelah and the bee.. dis small girl that time, she don ripe.

No be only ripe self bro, she don't ripe ripe.
grin
Been like this girl that year o, chai!
Akeelah..
grin

1 Like

Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by Houseofglam7(f): 9:52pm On Mar 21, 2019
The internet NEVER forgets undecided
Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by Nobody: 11:30pm On Mar 21, 2019
Cuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuute kiss kiss kiss
Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by SeeMeForLAPTOP: 11:33pm On Mar 21, 2019
Sparkle777:
I beg to differ. Love brings out the childish acts in lovers. That doesn't mean the relationship won't last.
Are they supposed to act like super religious people and act sanctimonious.
Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by ken6488(m): 1:10am On Mar 22, 2019
Houseofglam7:
The internet NEVER forgets undecided
even Mia khalifa is engaged babe one man food is another man poison
Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by yaqq: 2:48am On Mar 22, 2019
No decent girl in the world....... Akilah? So she Don leave spelling bee to runz girl?

1 Like

Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by Cannicus: 3:04am On Mar 22, 2019
More like he's palming her b00bs.
Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by victorian(f): 7:16am On Mar 22, 2019
She's smitten!

Awwwww grin
Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by tohyorsih(f): 8:16am On Mar 22, 2019
Austinoiz:
Nna mehnnn after seeing this pinshure, I come confirm say I dey learn work for brezz squeezeology, aswear!
smh

Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by olagbola45(m): 8:33am On Mar 22, 2019
Ewo tun Ni keke napep bayi Ni won fun omure b omu malu Yi

Oga o

1 Like

Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by partnerbizz4: 9:11am On Mar 22, 2019
Is sex the sweetest thing on earth?

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Keke Palmer’s Boyfriend Fondles Her Boobs – Photos by Dreyl(m): 9:44am On Mar 22, 2019
yaqq:
No decent girl in the world....... Akilah? So she Don leave spelling bee to runz girl?
Lol cheesy

(1) (Reply)

I am Dragging That Idiot To Court - Wizkid(pictures) / See Photos Of Men Who Transform To Women And Vice Versa / Celebrity Look-alikes Who Would Pass For Their Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.