Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,611 members, 7,861,896 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 10:29 PM

Are You Interested In Making Money? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Are You Interested In Making Money? (399 Views)

At The Least I Tried By Putting My Best In Making This[photo]! / Are You Interested In Becoming An AIR TRAFFIC CONTROLLER? / Are You Interested In Joining Real Estate Network Business.... +2348167833426 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Interested In Making Money? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2019
Hey there,

With the increasing demand for affordable housing in choice locations. Retrosoft has partnered with Porch Integrated services Limited as exclusive marketing partners for Kings Court, Arepo, Ogun state.

Kings Court Arepo is situated at Arepo City at the tail - end of Lagos Metropolitan city and ingress of Ogun state. It is about 20 minutes from central Ikeja and 40 minutes from Lekki Phase 1.

Kings Court Arepo is currently selling 1 bedroom terrace bungalow, 2 bedrooms terrace bungalow and 3 bedroom semi-detached bungalow at ₦4,275,000, ₦6,750,000 and ₦9,375,000 respectively.

Kings Court has a flexible payment plan which allows subscribers to spread their payment up to 24 months with a down payment of 2 million naira.

Want to Partner up?

Retrosoft Real Estate is bringing back results of your influence to you and your wallet.

Earn up to 7% commission on every sale closed at Kings Court.

Don't sleep on this offer!

Source:Retrosoft.ng

(1) (Reply)

Launch A Career In Cybersecurity Today And Earn In Foreign Currency / How Hard Is It To Be An Entrepreneur In Nigeria / Explosive income: two skills that has kept me bouyant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.