Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,663 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:09 PM

How To Make Plantain Frittata - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Make Plantain Frittata (705 Views)

How To Make Plantain And Egg Frittata Without Oven (Photos, Video) / The Real Plantain Frittata (fried And Baked) / How To Prepare Plantain And Egg Frittata: Nigerian Breakfast Idea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Plantain Frittata by Gemid94(m): 5:05pm On Mar 21, 2019
In search of a lighter and healthy breakfast idea? Plantain frittata is the ultimate plantain and egg breakfast recipe you should try.

It is different, easy to prepare and of course very delicious.

Don’t just fry your plantain and eggs separately, try this recipe! It includes chicken sausage which gives it a meaty texture and it also includes a fair share of veggies.

Ingredients
2-3 very ripe plantains
7 eggs
1/2 cup chopped onion
3 cloves garlic – minced
1 large roma tomato – chopped
1 cup chopped bell pepper I chopped one green bell pepper
2 tablespoons oil
1 1/2 cup chopped sausage I used chicken sausage
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon bouillon powder substitute with 1 4g stock cube (e.g Maggi)
1/4 teaspoon ground white or black pepper
Oil for deep frying the plantains
1/2 teaspoon oil (for greasing pie plate)
Parsley for garnishing (optional)

Follow this link to read the article in full details: http://thenationonlineng.net/how-to-make-plantain-frittata/

(1) (Reply)

Shrimp Fried Rice / COVID-19: My Family Initiative For The Community / Has Anyone Been Able To Do Away With Msg/bullion Cubes In Cooking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.