Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,427 members, 7,836,715 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

How To Change Your Wordpress Website Font Size In 2 Minutes Without A Plugin - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Change Your Wordpress Website Font Size In 2 Minutes Without A Plugin (800 Views)

Learn How To Create Android Mobile App In 5 Minutes Without Any Computer Skill / A Plugin That Creates Instant Landing Page In Seconds. Get Yours NOW. / How To Build Website In 5 Minutes Without Coding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Change Your Wordpress Website Font Size In 2 Minutes Without A Plugin by WordpressPhysco: 10:01am On Mar 22, 2019

So you want to change your WordPress site without a plugin, right? Well, if you want to do it with a plugin, a simple tool like TinyMCE Advanced can get the work done at the Editor stage.

But if you want to change the general fonts, a super plugin like Google Topography by Alli can do the job.

Alternatively, we can use the new WordPress Editor known as Gutenberg to change our fonts.

However, like I said, we are not using no tool, so, I will simple show you how to change your WordPress font without a plugin. Grab a cup of popcorn because it is a very simple process.

Top WordPress Font in a Website

The top fonts you want to change on your website are H1, H2, P (body or paragraph) and H3, H4.
However, most of the times, the most important ones are H1, H2, and P. So, that is what I am about to show us now.

Change Your WordPress Website Font Size in 2 minutes without a Plugin

#1. Go to Appearance > Themes > Customizing > Additional CSS

#2. Paste the following codes and tweak as you want.

For an example, you might want the Title Fonts to be bigger. All you have to is change h2 to something like 3 or 3.5. You can do likewise for other fonts.

h1 {
font-size: 3.5em;
}
h2 {
font-size: 2.5em;
}
body {
font-size: 1.02rem;
}

Have any question?

Let me know.

Pro Service

Want your WordPress site to look professional, Google and SEO friendly? Let me help you do it without stress in 24 hours.
I will change your WordPress website without touching no code and give you a bran new website.
See sample from here.

Others Posts on Nairaland.

#1. How My Business Died In The Hand Of A Nigerian Hosting Company; Beware Or Fall!

#3. How To Optimize Your Website And Blog Speed At 80% Using FREE Cloudflare CDN

(1) (Reply)

9k And 8k Instagram Pages For Sale / Enjoy 3 Years Unlimited Web Hosting For Only $4 (2019 Working Coupon) / Best SEO Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.