Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,329 members, 7,839,558 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 10:42 PM

Yvonne Jegede Speaks On Claims That Actor Mawuli Gavor Is Her Son’s Father - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yvonne Jegede Speaks On Claims That Actor Mawuli Gavor Is Her Son’s Father (1390 Views)

Bbnaija’s Diane And Ghanaian Actor Mawuli Gavor Loved Up At A Party In Lagos / Ceec Passionately Lock Lips With Actor Mawuli Gavor,Fans Ask For Asoebi Colour / Mawuli Younggod Involved In Accident, Dissappears From The Scene (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yvonne Jegede Speaks On Claims That Actor Mawuli Gavor Is Her Son’s Father by MhizMuna: 2:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
Actress Yvonne Jegede has slammed trolls who asked if actor Mawuli Gavor is the Father of her son Xavier. This was after she shared a picture showing the actor carrying the birthday with a caption wishing him a happy birthday.

Recall that the actor was present when Yvonne Jegede dedicated her son in church, while her husband rapper Abounce was absent due to the marital issues the couple are still battling with.

This and more are probably why Yvonne Jegede also thanked Mawuli Gavor whom she says has always been there for her.

She wrote:

“Every year I have more things to say about this gentleman here. Everyday I appreciate him more and more. This year I want to say thank you for always standing there when I look around for a friend to talk to. Thank you for being who you are. Thank you for everything. Thank you for accepting to journey through life with X, I want to wish you all the blessings heaven has in stock for you and all the joy in the world. Happy birthday @mawuli_gavor , the most gentleman I have met ever. God bless you Chale.
X loves his uncle Mawi.”

Well, some fans were quick to put two and two together to arrive at questions which they asked the actress. See screenshots below to see how she reacted.

https://www./2019/03/yvonne-jegede-slams-trolls.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: Yvonne Jegede Speaks On Claims That Actor Mawuli Gavor Is Her Son’s Father by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 22, 2019
She should have just ignore. Negative people are not worth even a second.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Speaks On Claims That Actor Mawuli Gavor Is Her Son’s Father by teresafaith: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
I've my own marital problem at the moment, no be your own dey do me
Re: Yvonne Jegede Speaks On Claims That Actor Mawuli Gavor Is Her Son’s Father by tohyorsih(f): 3:12pm On Mar 22, 2019
eyah! but lets be frank, the thing pain am

Re: Yvonne Jegede Speaks On Claims That Actor Mawuli Gavor Is Her Son’s Father by Nickijoy(f): 3:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
Her reaction sha...
Re: Yvonne Jegede Speaks On Claims That Actor Mawuli Gavor Is Her Son’s Father by Nickijoy(f): 3:27pm On Mar 22, 2019
teresafaith:
I've my own marital problem at the moment, no be your own dey do me
Relax sisterly....God is in control and everything will work out for your good...
Re: Yvonne Jegede Speaks On Claims That Actor Mawuli Gavor Is Her Son’s Father by donstan18: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
It's highly impossible for Yvonne Jegede not to be a promiscuous woman.
Re: Yvonne Jegede Speaks On Claims That Actor Mawuli Gavor Is Her Son’s Father by ClassyBella: 3:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
smiley
Re: Yvonne Jegede Speaks On Claims That Actor Mawuli Gavor Is Her Son’s Father by dominique(f): 4:00pm On Mar 22, 2019
Rokia2:
She should have just ignore. Negative people are worth even a second.

This is not a kind of thing to ignore, ignoring could be interpreted as indirectly corroborating the allegation. The insults were totally uncalled for though

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Reveals Only Reason She Will Accept Her Ex-husband Back / Tiwa Savage And Son, Jamal Step Out Of Plane At The Airport / [VIDEO] Bbnaija 2019: Mercy Displays Hot Backside In The Dressing Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.