Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,379 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

I Need Advice And Assistance Here! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / I Need Advice And Assistance Here! (517 Views)

I'm An Upcoming Artist And I Need Advice And Help / I Need Your Advice And Support In My Music / Relationship Advice And Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Advice And Assistance Here! by chocolateme(f): 2:31pm On Mar 22, 2019
Please my fellow music lovers..
I have this audio track over years now which I lost.
Then I asked my younger brother(he actually sang it though he is not into music, just for fun) to send it to me again and he told me that he also lost it via his phone but still has it in his email. He already sent it to me via mail but I can't seem to download it. I don't know the right file to recover it with and I don't want to loose that track.
Please who can help me recover it? So I will send it to the person's mail. Thanks
Re: I Need Advice And Assistance Here! by Westlife2013(m): 4:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
chocolateme:
Please my fellow music lovers..
I have this audio track over years now which I lost.
Then I asked my younger brother(he actually sang it though he is not into music, just for fun) to send it to me again and he told me that he also lost it via his phone but still has it in his email. He already sent it to me via mail but I can't seem to download it. I don't know the right file to recover it with and I don't want to loose that track.

Please who can help me recover it? So I will send it to the person's mail. Thanks

Send it to my mail smashy4life@gmail.com and please let me know when you do.
Re: I Need Advice And Assistance Here! by chocolateme(f): 9:14am On Mar 24, 2019
Westlife2013:

Send it to my mail smashy4life@gmail.com and please let me know when you do.
Smash I have sent it. I am so so so grateful and very happy.
Its since 2007. Thanks
Re: I Need Advice And Assistance Here! by ledamaster(m): 10:34am On Apr 18, 2019
Wish i could help, but sorryvi cant. Just to let you knw am tripping for those open teeth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Naira Marley - Soapy (instrumental) / Ebiere – I Go Survive (gospel) | / 5 Hip Hop Incidents That Would Trend The Internet If They Happened Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.