Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,101 members, 7,828,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Adsense Adsense Adsense !!!! - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Adsense Adsense Adsense !!!! (771 Views)

Need Uk ,usa ,nigeria Google Adsense/ Adsense Approval And Verification? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adsense Adsense Adsense !!!! by Eblownews: 5:05pm On Mar 22, 2019
Google AdSense is a very efficient way that blogger can use to monetize their blog[b][/b] or any kind of site. Google AdSensehaveeverbeenthechiefads network that pays bloggers. I once saw a post about "how can i get approval for AdSense", most blogger think that AdSense is the only way but joining AdSense is still a great way of monetizing your website but think about if AdSense turn you down what actually we you do. Most of my friends told me they got turn down that they try a lot of times any still got turn down by AdSense. Not only getting AdSense approval but it just simply maintaining it, can you stay maintaining AdSense policy.

AdSense policy have been very hard For small blogger and business most people got banned and also got disapproval from AdSense. It very difficult to get approval for AdSense or even maintaining it's approval.

Reasons: Most times AdSense disapproves sites that don't meet up with the standards. What am I actually saying that adsense will only approvesitethat meetto their policy.

Read complete post on eblownews Source: https://eblownews./2019/03/18/get-adsense-approval-within-3days/#No_copyright
Re: Adsense Adsense Adsense !!!! by Googleads84(m): 5:41pm On Mar 22, 2019
Eblownews:
Google AdSense is a very efficient way that blogger can use to monetize their blog[b][/b] or any kind of site. Google AdSensehaveeverbeenthechiefads network that pays bloggers. I once saw a post about "how can i get approval for AdSense", most blogger think that AdSense is the only way but joining AdSense is still a great way of monetizing your website but think about if AdSense turn you down what actually we you do. Most of my friends told me they got turn down that they try a lot of times any still got turn down by AdSense. Not only getting AdSense approval but it just simply maintaining it, can you stay maintaining AdSense policy.

AdSense policy have been very hard For small blogger and business most people got banned and also got disapproval from AdSense. It very difficult to get approval for AdSense or even maintaining it's approval.

Reasons: Most times AdSense disapproves sites that don't meet up with the standards. What am I actually saying that adsense will only approvesitethat meetto their policy.

Read complete post on eblownews Source: https://eblownews./2019/03/18/get-adsense-approval-within-3days/#No_copyright
Still reviewing this post
Re: Adsense Adsense Adsense !!!! by Eblownews: 7:52pm On Mar 22, 2019
Googleads84:

Still reviewing this post
about what
Re: Adsense Adsense Adsense !!!! by IamReallyboy(m): 8:51pm On Mar 22, 2019
Don't you have time to apply for yours?

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Business Website For 5k / Nord Vpn Premium Account / Get your full website and business adverts with Hetchcode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.