Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! (626 Views)

Telegram Dating And Meet Up Zoon Group Chat / Drop Your BBM Pin And Meet New Friends / 13 Ways To Avoid Boring Chat On 2go,whatsapp, And Bbm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by LoveKing(m): 11:32am On Apr 27, 2007
This Date and meet up thread is becoming boring and annoying. No new peeps in here! same old same old members. Wheres the spice?
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by niceuzor: 11:58am On Apr 27, 2007
uhmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by Dvah(f): 2:59pm On Apr 27, 2007
y dont u do sth about it
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by RuuDie(m): 4:26pm On Apr 27, 2007
@ D-vah,

officially, in-front of d whole Nigeria on NL; i'm on my knees, sayin pls "go out with me"
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by LoveKing(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2007
RuuDie:

@ D-vah,

officially, in-front of d whole Nigeria on Nairaland; i'm on my knees, sayin please "go out with me"

o boy sofry now! she doesnt even have a pic in profile and she's quite new here. wetin dey do you?
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by CrazyMan(m): 6:49pm On Apr 27, 2007
Yawns
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by IBDat(m): 7:04pm On Apr 27, 2007
O bouy, no be by force o, if you want spice add it   tongue
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by mukina2: 7:21pm On Apr 27, 2007
grin
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by Mustay(m): 6:49pm On Apr 28, 2007
Do something    .
Last poster, y u too dey that?
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by LoveKing(m): 10:20am On Apr 30, 2007
IBDat:

O bouy, no be by force o, if you want spice add it tongue

how now?!!! cant you see there are no new members (on my part preferably females) showing up? same old peeps and its getting a bit tiring!
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by LoveKing(m): 10:22am On Apr 30, 2007
Mustay:

Do something .
Last poster, y u too dey that?

and for you guy your signature makes everything more worse! what does that mean now?
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by Dvah(f): 1:44pm On Apr 30, 2007
RuuDie:

@ D-vah,

officially, in-front of d whole Nigeria on Nairaland; i'm on my knees, sayin please "go out with me"

shocked -- im speechless

ok--i got my tongue back---- watz d motivating factor behind your declaration?  cheesy

@Love King ---- U don't know just how old i am on this site---I'l leave that topic for another day  cool
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by RuuDie(m): 10:21am On May 15, 2007
sm1 said the board is gettin borin -- u said
D-vah:

y don't u do sth about it
--- and i did! that was all the motivating factor i needed ---- now, to my proposal; is it a "yes", "no" or the very handy, "i'll think about it" ?
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by IBDat(m): 12:29pm On May 17, 2007
LoveKing:

how now?!!! can't you see there are no new members (on my part preferably females) showing up? same old peeps and its getting a bit tiring!

To be honest i kinda relate to what u're saying - maybe it's time to take drastic actions. There are new members but most don't even branch to this section.
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by Nobody: 2:46pm On May 17, 2007
Nairaland generally is boring these days.
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by Raymand(m): 3:36pm On May 17, 2007
Yep. The cool people have all gone and the newbies are boring as hell. sad
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by Nobody: 3:42pm On May 17, 2007
Seun isn't helpful at all.
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by Creamish(f): 7:08pm On May 17, 2007
RuuDie:

sm1 said the board is gettin borin -- u said --- and i did! that was all the motivating factor i needed ---- now, to my proposal; is it a "yes", "no" or the very handy, "i'll think about it" ?

Y dont we start with being friends--we can progress later---and yes im D-vah cheesy
Re: Date And Meet Up Zone Is Getting Boring! by RuuDie(m): 10:08am On May 21, 2007
Creamish:

--and yes im D-vah cheesy

u're D-vah? u're abzalutely sure 'bout dis?

(1) (Reply)

Msndv / Please Make UNa Help Me Oooooooooooooooo / What Will U Do If U Were Deceived And Gotten Pregnant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.